Finally to Goal!! 67 lbs down! With lots of pics!

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I am not sure why when I posted this it deleted my whole story :( I really do not feel like typing it all again but basically My heaviest was 217 lbs I am now finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, this morning I finally hit my goal!! I woke up to see 149.5 on the scale.....I cannot believe it! I have struggled with yo-yo dieting for 6 years after being skinny for most of my life without trying I had no idea what I was doing. Something just finally clicked and food is now my friend, I now eat to fuel my body not for pleasure (95% of the time anyway) and exercise has become my stress relief not a punishment...it's about damn time! I am nowhere near where I would like to be ( even at 35 I can dream of a six pack and big guns can't I?) time to tone!!!!

ETA: I am 5ft 7

I freaking hope so, cuz I'm dreaming of them at 41! You look fantastic!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great.
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • BodyzLanguage
    BodyzLanguage Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great! You said it perfectly "you eat to fuel, not for pleasure", I follow the same philosophy and it works seamlessly. You probably feel like a million bucks right now, and deservedly so. It's not easy loosing that much weight so hats off to you. Welcome to the high life :smile:
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It has been such an extremely bumpy road......but once it clicks, it clicks.......I am very proud and can;t wait to see what the next year of toning brings :)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are awesome and very inspirational!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You look so different in your face.
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I am not sure why when I posted this it deleted my whole story :( I really do not feel like typing it all again but basically My heaviest was 217 lbs I am now finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, this morning I finally hit my goal!! I woke up to see 149.5 on the scale.....I cannot believe it! I have struggled with yo-yo dieting for 6 years after being skinny for most of my life without trying I had no idea what I was doing. Something just finally clicked and food is now my friend, I now eat to fuel my body not for pleasure (95% of the time anyway) and exercise has become my stress relief not a punishment...it's about damn time! I am nowhere near where I would like to be ( even at 35 I can dream of a six pack and big guns can't I?) time to tone!!!!

Excellent! Our stats are almost identical- I'm 35, 5'7", and my goal weight is 147ish. I'm less than 10 lbs away!

PS you look fantastic! I want to be like you when I grow up. Lol
  • fatgiraffe2
    fatgiraffe2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look seriously awesome! Where you are now is where I'm aiming to be, hopefully with a similar number of tattoos too :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    ponycyndi wrote: »

Excellent! Our stats are almost identical- I'm 35, 5'7", and my goal weight is 147ish. I'm less than 10 lbs away!

PS you look fantastic! I want to be like you when I grow up. Lol

The last 10 lbs are the hardest.......just keep swimming!!!!

thank you!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    You look seriously awesome! Where you are now is where I'm aiming to be, hopefully with a similar number of tattoos too :)

thank you so much! I never thought I would be on here posting this......it's a long awaited dream come true!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look great. How long was your journey? And if you don't mind me asking what type of foods did you eat?
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I know you typed your whole story and lost it but can you tell me a bit more? I'm 5'7" too and fit most of my life til the last 5 years I have just lost my way. I'm shooting for 40lbs. How long did it take you? How many calories a day did you eat? How often did you exercise? Thanks! You look great!!
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great! Awesome job!
  • binkviv
    binkviv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job! Congratulations! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look great-excellent work!! Very inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!