What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Debating posting a selfie so everyone can feel sorry for what my wife has to look at in the morning.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    Debating posting a selfie so everyone can feel sorry for what my wife has to look at in the morning.

Seen you already on pp .. ;)
  • shaq370
    shaq370 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Trying to go to sleep:(
  • Grey_1
    Options

That was cleaned up :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options

Lol..ya silly . :D
  • Grey_1
    Options

Lol..ya silly . :D

<3
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Making dinner and watching Shameless again :dizzy:

I love making holiday as long as I'm drinking hah :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Having some wine
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Waiting for dessert.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all, I'm in a fog today. Considering doing three different things, but there's a good chance none of them will happen at this rate.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Nothing at all, I'm in a fog today. Considering doing three different things, but there's a good chance none of them will happen at this rate.

You need to just look after what really needs be done. There'll be time to do everything
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Hug for MissTracy <3

Long distance, but the thought is there.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

You need to just look after what really needs be done. There'll be time to do everything

I napped and ate. Made calls. I'll brush my hair and put on something decent before hubs gets home... He can either have a hot wife or a hot meal, but he can't have both today!
  • synchkat
    Options

I napped and ate. Made calls. I'll brush my hair and put on something decent before hubs gets home... He can either have a hot wife or a hot meal, but he can't have both today!

We're going out for dinner.
    I will reapply my make up that's for sure
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

We're going out for dinner.
    I will reapply my make up that's for sure

Maybe best to wash it all off and just be the natural beauty you are. I'm glad you're going out, today's not a day to be worrying about cooking etc. xo
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options

Haha thats great !
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Playing H1Z1..
  • Grey_1
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Playing H1Z1..
    What's that?

edit: video game?
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Playing H1Z1..
    What's that?

Battle Royale online 160 player game...where you spawn into a random place..look for weapons..and hope to be the last one standing ..like King of the Hill/Kill..its festive..:)
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Playing H1Z1..
    What's that?

Battle Royale online 160 player game...where you spawn into a random place..look for weapons..and hope to be the last one standing ..like King of the Hill/Kill..its festive..:)
    Ah - too fast for me lol. Dark Souls for relaxing kind of guy here lol. Thanks :)