Watching the UK version of Shameless
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Browsing mfp with my 6 month old kitten sleeping on my lap <3
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    My cat will not l leave me alone.. she is following me around like a puppy, nudging me when I sit down to be held, she is really needy.. I guess I will give in to her cuteness.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Yup. Heard a little tidbit of trivia about her this morning. She was a voice teacher for someone here in my home town years ago, never knew that :)

That's neat. Seriously November is the worst month ever

I'm laying in bed debating getting up to go the the bathroom
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Just finished trying this out and it was pretty good
    aegutigkkssb.jpg

And you didn't save one for me? :/

Got some Heine want some?

Yes :love:
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Watching that This Is Us show for the first time
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Yup. Heard a little tidbit of trivia about her this morning. She was a voice teacher for someone here in my home town years ago, never knew that :)

I agree, November sucks it big time. Hoping you've peed and gone back to bed by now! Also hoping today is somehow less hard for you xo
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

I agree, November sucks it big time. Hoping you've peed and gone back to bed by now! Also hoping today is somehow less hard for you xo

The end of the year is depressing period even without sudden deaths and weight gain..
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

The end of the year is depressing period even without sudden deaths and weight gain..
    It sure can be.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

It sure can be.

All I can think about is being another year older and another year of lost opportunities

This year overall has been a fail for me
  • Grey_1
    Options

It sure can be.

All I can think about is being another year older and another year of lost opportunities

We don't learn as much from the good times my friend, and there's no shame in acknowledging failures. God knows I have a string of them myself, actually dealing with what I consider a game changing failure for several weeks now. Acknowledge, learn, take a step. It's tedious and painful sometimes, but eventually you'll get to high ground. You can do this.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

It sure can be.

We don't learn as much from the good times my friend, and there's no shame in acknowledging failures. God knows I have a string of them myself, actually dealing with what I consider a game changing failure for several weeks now. Acknowledge, learn, take a step. It's tedious and painful sometimes, but eventually you'll get to high ground. You can do this.

Atleast there's New Year's... drinks and a cigar is imminent. . That'll get your mind off stuff lol
  • Grey_1
    Options

It sure can be.

Atleast there's New Year's... drinks and a cigar is imminent. . That'll get your mind off stuff lol

You just hang in there.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

It sure can be.

You just hang in there.

Aw you're sweet .. Thank you for being a frienddd.. I'm feeling sappy I guess
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Lol, we all get sappy somtimes - my wife just points and laughs. :D
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I'm sappy enough for most
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Heading to FedEx to ship stuff to the great white north
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Waiting to cross the road
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Wife just attacked me in the middle of the kitchen. Wrastled me right to the floor.

It was frikken awesome :p

Like Cato and Inspector Clousseau in the pink panther?
    Not really. My wife actually helps me back up lol :D She's stronger than she realizes :)