Replies

• DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Cops here generally are nicer to people with nicer cars. I saw camrys getting tickets throughout the whole day and i bet none of them got close to 100.

Dude was like “ try not to go so fast. Have a nice day “

When i had my r8, cops let me run lights, make illegal turns, stopped me just to talk to me. Some of them are pretty cool if u show respect

#1- IF you show respect??? You should always show respect
    #2- Just because you CAN get away with this doesn't mean you SHOULD do it
    #3- @kinetixtrainer2 Can you please talk some sense into a boy who thinks this is all fun and games and doesn't know enough to see all of the horrific things that could result from these type of actions? Actually, maybe I should tag all of the EMTs, doctors and nurses too

1 Yes. If. Not everyone shows respects to cops. Why do u think some r trigger happy? I always show respect to make sure they know im not a threat

2 i never intend to get away with anything. I was fully ready to accept my punishment

3 i dont need anyone to talk senses into me. This is my hobby. If im meant to die from it then ill die. Simple as that. Is that what u want me to admit?

However you might kill, someone else!

Tell that to the guy who t boned my parents car going 25mph and sent my fam to all the hospital. Speeding or not. Accidents happen

But reckless driving, doesn't cause accidents, it causes involuntary manslaughter/vehicular homicide & I am sorry, for what happened to your parents!
  • DaylightDuchess
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hey let's all gang up on Mr_L33 and attack him! Click on Woo and move on, no? He's a grown adult and fully aware of his actions and any consequences. I don't think he was looking for feedback.

Separately, while it's obviously not a closed circuit "track" there's no context here. He could have passed 4 cars in a half hour on a long country road.

Correct but as @lstrat115 mentions, these tragedies mightn't just involve him!

Cops here generally are nicer to people with nicer cars. I saw camrys getting tickets throughout the whole day and i bet none of them got close to 100.

Dude was like “ try not to go so fast. Have a nice day “

When i had my r8, cops let me run lights, make illegal turns, stopped me just to talk to me. Some of them are pretty cool if u show respect

#1- IF you show respect??? You should always show respect
    #2- Just because you CAN get away with this doesn't mean you SHOULD do it
    #3- @kinetixtrainer2 Can you please talk some sense into a boy who thinks this is all fun and games and doesn't know enough to see all of the horrific things that could result from these type of actions? Actually, maybe I should tag all of the EMTs, doctors and nurses too

1 Yes. If. Not everyone shows respects to cops. Why do u think some r trigger happy? I always show respect to make sure they know im not a threat

2 i never intend to get away with anything. I was fully ready to accept my punishment

3 i dont need anyone to talk senses into me. This is my hobby. If im meant to die from it then ill die. Simple as that. Is that what u want me to admit?

I think she's more concerned about you accidentally hurting someone. Your life is your own but when you're going 100 miles an hour you're putting other lives at risk.

I saw you say you only speed when no one is around but what's frightening about that is that accidents happen in an instant. One moment no one is there and then suddenly you can't believe what's just happened.

So I agree with her in not finding your posts about speeding to be entertaining.
    Which is completely fine if she spoke in the manner like u did. I dont find her calling me boy like shes superior amusing at all. So no, i dont care what she has to say cause her tone with me already made me not care about her post as a whole

I apologize for calling you boy. That was snarky. My feelings remain the same. You killing yourself going 110 could still impact people in a very negative way. You would get police, firefighters, ambulances, etc called to your situation and someone else could die while they check or attend to you due to your hobby. I am just looking at a very big picture here.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Speaking to the Opposition candidate for my area in the next election.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    Lying in bed listening to the rain

Nice sound. I was in bed too, until I heard the knock on the door.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Linens laundry day!! I need one of those big commercial grade 50lbs washers ... Arghhh!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    Mr_l33 I hope your family is all ok xx

Ditto.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Hey let's all gang up on Mr_L33 and attack him! Click on Woo and move on, no? He's a grown adult and fully aware of his actions and any consequences. I don't think he was looking for feedback.

Separately, while it's obviously not a closed circuit "track" there's no context here. He could have passed 4 cars in a half hour on a long country road.

Thanks brad. Nail hit head. That is all

And fwiw. There were 0 cars when we pushed it anywhere over 70.

I even got out stood on the road and took pics

wber262vqnon.jpeg

I do understand peoples view point (and concerns) on speed because let's be fair, the idiots racing down town and on busy streets have killed people being reckless and painted quite a portrait of "street racing" but it's also fair to recognize that people don't post here to get ganged up on and chastised by their peers, that's silly.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Also that road looks wild and fun.
  • DaylightDuchess
    edited April 2018
    Options

wber262vqnon.jpeg

Scenic route!
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

wber262vqnon.jpeg

I know this road! Came down it with a truck loaded with bluestone.....probably never went over 30mph, and probably had far less control of the vehicle than Mr L33 did of his. Not taking sides here, just telling my story.
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Grocery shopping
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Debating on being casual and going to see a Reggae Band to Celebrate the 4/20 Colorado weekend or get dressed up go all Blues tonight.