What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Hey! Yeah, if you guys could just move your aggression to another thread, @bojack3 and I were about to make up and bro hug so I can get a VIP pass to pool party 2018 so gtfo.

Ok, ok man, no prob. I should’ve never opened my stupid mouth.

Aww you don't have a stupid mouth, it's pretty. (no homo)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    7H3_J0K3R wrote: »
    So a parable about a bull fornicating with a cow, used for teaching purposes in business classes and seminars has gotten me warned. Kind of not ok with this. Context is paramount when moderating.

Would you like some cheese with that?

Ohh snappppp! Shots fired.

tumblr_mowtzgOvEM1r6lmy7o1_500.gif

Please run to my aid like you did Mr. L33!

Naw I like him.

Mr L33 is a class guy ! So is project Bradley so I hope no one is giving them grief !

Not me....I love Mr L33.......Bradley is inspirational.....didn't appreciate his comment, but he won't be sitting at my dinner table anytime soon so I'll get over it.

What comment did you not appreciate? He burned you so I said "shots fired". Are you unaware of what this means?

You're wise *kitten* retort after that. Please, I cannot win a war of words with you nor do I want to try.

Then why'd you start?

quote-every-action-has-an-equal-and-opposite-reaction-isaac-newton-86-77-80.jpg

I did not.....shots fired....I made a tongue in cheek remark because as I said, I like Mr L33 so I thought you defending him was nice, but you then shot at me....

I never had a beef with you....and if you do with me, fine it's not gonna bother me, you certainly aren't alone. Dude I'm never gonna win of war of words on here. I speak my mind good bad or indifferent and that's what I do.

And I've never with you until today. I don't think you're fooling anyone by playing the victim game. I'd love to pretend for you and I'm an only child, I'm great at pretending! Make a snarky condescending comment and typically you'll get one back.

Sooooo I guess I'm not getting an invite to the pool party?

Not a victim....just speak my mind.

Oh brother you definitely get one now. It would be so nice to see you in person.
  • projectsix
    Options
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    7H3_J0K3R wrote: »
    So a parable about a bull fornicating with a cow, used for teaching purposes in business classes and seminars has gotten me warned. Kind of not ok with this. Context is paramount when moderating.

Would you like some cheese with that?

Ohh snappppp! Shots fired.

tumblr_mowtzgOvEM1r6lmy7o1_500.gif

Please run to my aid like you did Mr. L33!

Naw I like him.

Mr L33 is a class guy ! So is project Bradley so I hope no one is giving them grief !

Not me....I love Mr L33.......Bradley is inspirational.....didn't appreciate his comment, but he won't be sitting at my dinner table anytime soon so I'll get over it.

What comment did you not appreciate? He burned you so I said "shots fired". Are you unaware of what this means?

You're wise *kitten* retort after that. Please, I cannot win a war of words with you nor do I want to try.

Then why'd you start?

quote-every-action-has-an-equal-and-opposite-reaction-isaac-newton-86-77-80.jpg

I did not.....shots fired....I made a tongue in cheek remark because as I said, I like Mr L33 so I thought you defending him was nice, but you then shot at me....

I never had a beef with you....and if you do with me, fine it's not gonna bother me, you certainly aren't alone. Dude I'm never gonna win of war of words on here. I speak my mind good bad or indifferent and that's what I do.

And I've never with you until today. I don't think you're fooling anyone by playing the victim game. I'd love to pretend for you and I'm an only child, I'm great at pretending! Make a snarky condescending comment and typically you'll get one back.

Sooooo I guess I'm not getting an invite to the pool party?

Not a victim....just speak my mind.

Oh brother you definitely get one now. It would be so nice to see you in person.

And I'd love to drop a stinky deuce in your pool. Let me know. ;)
  • projectsix
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Cops here generally are nicer to people with nicer cars. I saw camrys getting tickets throughout the whole day and i bet none of them got close to 100.

Dude was like “ try not to go so fast. Have a nice day “

When i had my r8, cops let me run lights, make illegal turns, stopped me just to talk to me. Some of them are pretty cool if u show respect

#1- IF you show respect??? You should always show respect
    #2- Just because you CAN get away with this doesn't mean you SHOULD do it
    #3- @kinetixtrainer2 Can you please talk some sense into a boy who thinks this is all fun and games and doesn't know enough to see all of the horrific things that could result from these type of actions? Actually, maybe I should tag all of the EMTs, doctors and nurses too

1 Yes. If. Not everyone shows respects to cops. Why do u think some r trigger happy? I always show respect to make sure they know im not a threat

2 i never intend to get away with anything. I was fully ready to accept my punishment

3 i dont need anyone to talk senses into me. This is my hobby. If im meant to die from it then ill die. Simple as that. Is that what u want me to admit?

However you might kill, someone else!

Tell that to the guy who t boned my parents car going 25mph and sent my fam to all the hospital. Speeding or not. Accidents happen

Don’t be such a prude Istart115. You may never understand unless you have the opportunity to drive a sports car. I have and boy do I understand where Mr. Lee is coming from. 155 on the expressway in FL :) (hey at least it was nighttime without a single car around me)

@mr. lee dude I’m jealous. Had an R8? Did you trade it in for a Lambo?

Thanks for understanding. Ill never put someones life on danger, not on purpose anyways. Stuff happens regardless if ur speeding or not

I actually got rid of my r8 not too long ago. I didnt trade it for anything. I have a mb c300 and 2017 TTs and the r8 was my summer car. It was just too much to upkeep a car I only drive 3 months a year. I loved it though
    5ez2zyjl3a21.jpeg
    otamnx37lped.jpeg

That's a sick automobile, gorgeous. :love:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Digesting lunch :p
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    one pic from today edited (:

27744586288_e54b63f421_c.jpg

This is sweet :#<3
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Currently drinking a disgusting mix of diet coke & coconut rum. When you're desperate you're desperate :D
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Homework.