Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Westworld season finale!!!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Thinking I should watch something ... Binge watch a TV show ... Go to the movies.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Unwinding from a very long day
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Eating Wheat Thins. The potato chips 2nd cousin by marriage once removed.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Cat shots done time for a run.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Was it herpes?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Was it herpes?

Worse... scatbies :'(
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    wating for a machine to do something, but I don't really know what it looks like when it does it, so it possible I totally missed it already :grimace:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Was it herpes?

What’s that?

I’m pretty sure my cat has herpes. He’s sneezing and snorking all the time. And when he comes in from outside, his nose runs. Like it drips. A lot. It grosses me out.
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Was it herpes?

What’s that?

I’m pretty sure my cat has herpes. He’s sneezing and snorking all the time. And when he comes in from outside, his nose runs. Like it drips. A lot. It grosses me out.

Cocaine
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Was it herpes?

What’s that?

When the skin reacts to the mite, an extremely itchy rash develops. This mite can travel from the infected person to another person. Most people get scabies from direct, skin-to-skin contact. Less often, people pick up mites from infested items such as bedding, clothes, and furniture.

uubcpesewq6s.jpg

Edit: Take your cat to the vet.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Was it herpes?

What’s that?

It was a joke... sCATbies (instead of scabies :D) ok bad mom joke.

Thats what my cat was doing. He was sneezing out mucus though. His is an upper respiratory infection. He was running a fever. He got antibiotic shots.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Regretting the doughnut I just ate when I went to a small group meeting, it did not taste as good as I imagined and it made my stomach feel stuffed...I should have thrown it away but I have been conditioned to feel like it is wasteful to do such things.

I always take one bite and toss.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Regretting the doughnut I just ate when I went to a small group meeting, it did not taste as good as I imagined and it made my stomach feel stuffed...I should have thrown it away but I have been conditioned to feel like it is wasteful to do such things.

I need to learn to adopt this method...or just stay away completely. I don't even really like doughnuts either!

I love donuts! But i got in the habit for some odd reason of taking only one bite. And if it doesnt taste that great I'll also spit out the bite. :#
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options

I need to learn to adopt this method...or just stay away completely. I don't even really like doughnuts either!

I love donuts! But i got in the habit for some odd reason of taking only one bite. And if it doesnt taste that great I'll also spit out the bite. :#

I always grab a napkin in case I need to do a spit and throw :D

You two don’t swallow? Noted