What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I’m giving up on today.
    Going to bed with my book,
    maybe tomorrow will be a better day for me.
  • chloecola
    chloecola Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Taking a bath and eating ice cream after a 18 hour work day 😅
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Thinking how I should go to sleep.
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Binge watching greys
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am reading and learning English.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    zila1397 wrote: »

That's nice! What is your first language?
  • zila1397
    Options

My main language is Persian or Farsi.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Too bad I'm not my brother ... Lol. I don't speak a lick of either one.
  • zila1397
    Options

Persian or Farsi is one language with two names. We say Farsi and the other languages say Persian.
    Our alphabet is compeletly different with English alphabet.
  • 777Gemma888
    edited June 2018
    Options

Persian or Farsi is one language with two names. We say Farsi and the other languages say Persian.

The dialectical differences between the differing Arabic nations. Our Iraqi friends speak a version of Aramaic and Hebrew. Interesting region. Things get oversimplified or purposely complicated.

Where in the middle East are you? I might be traveling to Dubai come August?

*** Out of curiosity, what is the significance of the wreath in your profile pic? Did you make it? In my culture, that is a mourning wreath. We wouldn't place it on the floor though, which is strange, as it ends up on burial sites, per burial lot. Is it decorative for you??

• zila1397
    Options

The dialectical differences between the differing Arabic nations. Our Iraqi friends speak a version of Aramaic and Hebrew. Interesting region. Things get oversimplified or purposely complicated.

*** Out of curiosity, what is the significance of the wreath in your profile pic? Did you make it? In my culture, that is a mourning wreath. We wouldn't place it on the floor though, which is strange, as it ends up on burial sites, per burial lot. Is it decorative for you??

I live in Iran. Our alphabet is like Arabic alphabet.
    I like flowers a lot. Just this, nothing else.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Iran. President Trump likes Iran atm. Friends traveled from France to Iran for surgery before the recent dramatics. Are you located further north? Supposedly reasonably a safer Locstat ... Is that at all true?
  • zila1397
    Options

Iran. President Trump likes Iran atm. Friends traveled from France to Iran for surgery before the recent dramatics. Are you located further north? Supposedly reasonably a safer Locstat ... Is that at all true?

Here, everywhere is safe.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Oh really!?! As a native, what would you recommend for tourists to see, eat and experience? Recommended vacation spot?
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why I am wide awake at 3:13 am, Central Time (Wisconsin, USA)

I was planning to go running in what now amounts to about 3 hours. Don't think I can run without having had any sleep. As for later? We are under a heat advisory and by 5 pm the "feels like" temp will be 105. Guess I'm not running tomorrow. Maybe I'll do laps at the indoor pool. This natural redhead can't be getting too much summer-time sun.

I will have to plan to run at 6 or 7 am Saturday, when it will "only" feel like 83 degrees with humidity of 85% and a dew point in the 70s. Oh, well; at least it is preparing me for Florida in July.
  • zila1397
    Options

Oh really!?! As a native, what would you recommend for tourists to see, eat and experience? Recommended vacation spot?

You can visit some historical and beautiful places in Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Yazd,...and you can eat kebab and some Iranian food.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Yawning and dragging *kitten*.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Trying to find something to watch on Netflix
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Coffee, breakfast, MFP. Then getting ready and leaving for work. Ugh - I don't wanna go today...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Thinking of ways to do today