What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Cooling down after a brutal run in hot/humidity. I think I need to move some where cool in the summer time. :grimace:

Yeah but then it's even cooler in the winter time.. you need two houses, at least.
  • Capt_Merica
    Capt_Merica Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Finished up some paperwork, chatting, and listening to great music (as always)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Cooling down after a brutal run in hot/humidity. I think I need to move some where cool in the summer time. :grimace:

Yeah but then it's even cooler in the winter time.. you need two houses, at least.

YASSS!!! A summer home some where its 55-60 in a.m. and 70-75 in the day time. Know of a place?? :joy:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

YASSS!!! A summer home some where its 55-60 in a.m. and 70-75 in the day time. Know of a place?? :joy:

Canada, maybe?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

hkez69jw3jjc.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    edited July 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

hkez69jw3jjc.jpg

Hmmm. I need to move to the Virgin Islands in the summer..

I've been to St Croix, Antigua, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. John and Puerto Rico via cruise... Maybe I need a summer long cruise, sounds like a dreadful idea :laugh:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Canada, maybe?

Wonder how warm/cool it is in Niagara Falls?
  • cee134
    Options

Canada, maybe?

ycamjk655cq8.jpg
  • bearymcsherm
    bearymcsherm Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Looking in my closet for a outfit for a concert on Thursday night
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Canada, maybe?

ycamjk655cq8.jpg

This sounds just about right. Now its a toss up between cruising all summer and moving north. Decision decisions.
  • cee134
    Options

Canada, maybe?

ycamjk655cq8.jpg

This sounds just about right. Now its a toss up between cruising all summer and moving north. Decision decisions.

The problem with moving north is Winter. If you want steady temps cursing would be your best option.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Canada, maybe?

ycamjk655cq8.jpg

The problem with moving north is Winter. If you want steady temps cursing would be your best option.

You know when you're right you're right. :smiley:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Something I'm not supposed to be doing

I have the appropriate Archer gif for this, but I don't want to get another warning.
  • Pipersmomma1
    Pipersmomma1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to ignore the carrot cake sitting on my table, calling my name.
  • MrA2fit
    MrA2fit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    taking a break from work
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for a meeting with some deans and admins.
  • CharleyRose1236
    CharleyRose1236 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Watching the roast of Bruce Willis