Thinking about exercising
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Editing a video on student code of conduct
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Wondering how long after exercising one should wait before pouring a glass of wine
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Considering what I want for dinner and whether or not I want to clean up more of the ex wife's mess she left.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Wondering how long after exercising one should wait before pouring a glass of wine

Why wait at all? B)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Why wait at all? B)

Out of respect for the exercise?
    So I don't seem totally alcoholicly?
    I have since started hydrating
  • flyzippio
    flyzippio Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Gearing up to head out to hockey. I’m getting too old for back to back nights and 10:00 PM starts. Plus it’s day 3 of my return to keto so I’m dragging a little *kitten* right now.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    Considering what I want for dinner and whether or not I want to clean up more of the ex wife's mess she left.

The sooner you get it done i bet the better you feel
  • zorander6
    Options

True, it only took me four hours to clean her nearly empty office, kitchen is mostly done and dusted the living room. Now it's down to throwing some old junk out that I don't need and taking a trip to the recyclers this weekend.

As for dinner I was bad and ate half a Red Baron pizza. :P
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

True, it only took me four hours to clean her nearly empty office, kitchen is mostly done and dusted the living room. Now it's down to throwing some old junk out that I don't need and taking a trip to the recyclers this weekend.

You didnt a lot of cleaning...it balances out...hey and thats my dinner tomorrow 🤗
  • zorander6
    Options

You didnt a lot of cleaning...it balances out...hey and thats my dinner tomorrow 🤗

It's also very weird to have all of the laundry done, instead of having 8 loads of her stuff I only had 1 of mine. I've got so much time on my hands I'm playing the flute again. ;)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I was looking for @natty_or_not "Last meal you cooked" thread ... He apparently no longer exists as a member. Ok.

Edit:. His account has reappeared, just not his discussions.
  • zorander6
    Options
    enjoying my last few hours being 31 ><

Happy birthday.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    enjoying my last few hours being 31 ><

Omg you're a baby. Happy birthday eve
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Saying goodnight to the new cat and going to bed after 2 beers and ice cream I should not have had. I’m a mess.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Relaxing. Watching "Last of the Mohicans" ... Awesome cinematography and music arrangements.

... Trying to stay off my heel. Decided to play with the pup outside without footwear ... Impaled my heel. Thankfully, I can put my whole weight on it. All my injections are current. It started to close before I had fished out the splinters. Reopening the wound wasn't fun.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I am in a lot of pain due to this ear infection. I am using eardrops but due to a perforated eardrum, any liquid in my ear is very painful. So I am on the floor in the bathroom on one side trying to get these drops in. I hate that I cant go swimming or beach without getting an ear infection. So, I'm sad. Woe is me.