leanme85 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    "Working"
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Since we’ve apparently already started winter...
    70gona9dhw0t.jpeg

Where did your leg go?

I know it looks like magic but it’s a simple lesson in object permanence...it’s partially under my other leg and partially under that little blankie. Kinda like an extremely boring game of peek-a-boo.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    70gona9dhw0t.jpeg

Where did your leg go?

I know it looks like magic but it’s a simple lesson in object permanence...it’s partially under my other leg and partially under that little blankie. Kinda like an extremely boring game of peek-a-boo.

Insightful. Does the same apply for your *kitten*? Because it sounds smart.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    70gona9dhw0t.jpeg

Where did your leg go?

Indeed.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    70gona9dhw0t.jpeg

Where did your leg go?

Indeed.

Excellent.
  • Wanderwoman2021
    Wanderwoman2021 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Watching tv in bed waiting for my meal to be delivered 😜🤤
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    70gona9dhw0t.jpeg

Move over!
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Not working out, tortilla chip bag on lap with guac next to me on couch, crumbs everywhere, Netflix crime documentary on, fullness of joy in my heart.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Petting le' kitty.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,096 Member
    Options
    Working...yay!

@Princessp378 sorry to see you received a warning.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Taking a bath and preparing for another long and sleepless night.

Fingers crossed for no nightmares!!!

No nightmares (yet.) Two more hours before my alarm goes off to wak...nvm, who needs an alarm. 😖

Maybe tomorrow you can cross those fingers for sleep. 🤔

Thank you!

Well if it helps at all I’ve been up working all night. 😉. I have used white noise on my phone to help with sleep. It seemed to work well.

Here I am complaining about sleep and you're working through the night. I've done overnight shifts and it wasn't easy. Especially when it's 12 hours for 3 straight days, and off for four. There's no regular sleep/wake pattern.

I've tried white noise, wine, I bought a new mattress, I listen to sleep hypnosis, and I still can't get a good night's rest. My doctor prescribed Ambien, but I've read horror stories about sleep medication.

This may just be my new born. :/

Be safe and get some rest for me! 😴

That work scheme is similar to mine. 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2on, 3 off. Flipping days and nights every cycle of that. Impossible to fully adjust. I’ve worked it for 17 years though.

Congrats on the new born!! Forgive my ignorance if I misread that.

I just got a chuckle at my mistske 😂
    No congratulations is in order. I meant my "new norm."I wish I could lay the blame on a new born...I certainly wouldn't be complaining.

I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm sure you adjust after that many years.

Keep them ideas coming! Lack of sleep makes a girl grumpy. I don't even like myself right now..🙄

Princessp.. Just a quick tip.. you aren't supposed to say anything about moderation .. Just saying, cause that pp will get you more trouble 😬
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Listening to River by Bishop Briggs. Shopping on Etsy.

How I love that song! What a voice! She has a new song out this week - Higher

Just finished listening to Higher. OMG I think I have a new girl crush in addition to LP~ Lost On You.

Haha she is so good. Had never heard of LP, thanks for sharing :)

You are welcome!

OT: Listening to relaxing jazz and winding down for the night.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

No nightmares (yet.) Two more hours before my alarm goes off to wak...nvm, who needs an alarm. 😖

Thank you!

Well if it helps at all I’ve been up working all night. 😉. I have used white noise on my phone to help with sleep. It seemed to work well.

Here I am complaining about sleep and you're working through the night. I've done overnight shifts and it wasn't easy. Especially when it's 12 hours for 3 straight days, and off for four. There's no regular sleep/wake pattern.

I've tried white noise, wine, I bought a new mattress, I listen to sleep hypnosis, and I still can't get a good night's rest. My doctor prescribed Ambien, but I've read horror stories about sleep medication.

That work scheme is similar to mine. 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2on, 3 off. Flipping days and nights every cycle of that. Impossible to fully adjust. I’ve worked it for 17 years though.

No congratulations is in order. I meant my "new norm."I wish I could lay the blame on a new born...I certainly wouldn't be complaining.

I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm sure you adjust after that many years.

Keep them ideas coming! Lack of sleep makes a girl grumpy. I don't even like myself right now..🙄

Princessp.. Just a quick tip.. you aren't supposed to say anything about moderation .. Just saying, cause that pp will get you more trouble 😬

Thank you for the tip. I was just gonna bail on posting here anymore anyway. I don't feel like my type of humor goes with the flow in here. I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that's understandable when you're the new kid in town.

You're sweet! Thanks again 🤗

Ummm, you’re way off here. I was enjoying your bluntness. Just blame the lack of sleep if anyone misunderstands you!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    After a long hard day I'm chillaxing in the jacuzzi bath with a glass of vino.
    As they say in southern Italy, "Ciao y'all!" 🍷🍷🍷
  • kinetixtrainer2
    edited October 2020
    Options

Thank you!

Thank you for the tip. I was just gonna bail on posting here anymore anyway. I don't feel like my type of humor goes with the flow in here. I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that's understandable when you're the new kid in town.

Ummm, you’re way off here. I was enjoying your bluntness. Just blame the lack of sleep if anyone misunderstands you!

Ya think so?

My best response can only be this : 🤗pbf7mp97trbk.png

😂 are you saying I only like you because I’m not smart enough to know better?😝
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Thank you!

Ya think so?

What I AM stating is that I refuse to explain myself to anyone, or make excuses for who I am. If I'm simply being judged by my words, then clearly they're the ones with the problem.

I understand what you’re saying. I’ve been around this place awhile. You have nothing to explain to anyone I assure you. I’m sure it was the zombie pic that generated the “W”. I hope ya hang around!!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    edited October 2020
    Options

Thank you!

Ya think so?

What I AM stating is that I refuse to explain myself to anyone, or make excuses for who I am. If I'm simply being judged by my words, then clearly they're the ones with the problem.

I understand what you’re saying. I’ve been around this place awhile. You have nothing to explain to anyone I assure you. I’m sure it was the zombie pic that generated the “W”. I hope ya hang around!!

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. You can be my only fan! 😂

As far as "hanging around," let me sleep on it...or toss and turn for that matter.

I guess I'll need to be a pumpkin for Halloween.
    Ya think those "wh**ish" stockings will look "hawt?"

On a pumpkin? Yes 🤤😂

TBH I come and go in the forums too. I creep the threads but post in spurts.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Currently stuck under two cats.

qh4x3t0ajbwv.jpg
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Currently stuck under two cats.

qh4x3t0ajbwv.jpg

That's a good place to be, my boy just got up so I can finally go get some melatonin and write delirium poetry in a few minutes
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Thank you!

Ya think so?

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. You can be my only fan! 😂

As far as "hanging around," let me sleep on it...or toss and turn for that matter.

I guess I'll need to be a pumpkin for Halloween.
    Ya think those "wh**ish" stockings will look "hawt?"

What happened in this thread?? I feel like i missed something exciting.

As far as having only @kinetixtrainer2 as a fan, i’ve seen you around and that wouldn’t have been my impression