What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Taking a bath and preparing for another long and sleepless night.

Fingers crossed for no nightmares!!!

No nightmares (yet.) Two more hours before my alarm goes off to wak...nvm, who needs an alarm. 😖

Maybe tomorrow you can cross those fingers for sleep. 🤔

Thank you!

Well if it helps at all I’ve been up working all night. 😉. I have used white noise on my phone to help with sleep. It seemed to work well.

Here I am complaining about sleep and you're working through the night. I've done overnight shifts and it wasn't easy. Especially when it's 12 hours for 3 straight days, and off for four. There's no regular sleep/wake pattern.

I've tried white noise, wine, I bought a new mattress, I listen to sleep hypnosis, and I still can't get a good night's rest. My doctor prescribed Ambien, but I've read horror stories about sleep medication.

This may just be my new born. :/

Be safe and get some rest for me! 😴

That work scheme is similar to mine. 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2on, 3 off. Flipping days and nights every cycle of that. Impossible to fully adjust. I’ve worked it for 17 years though.

Congrats on the new born!! Forgive my ignorance if I misread that.

I just got a chuckle at my mistske 😂
    No congratulations is in order. I meant my "new norm."I wish I could lay the blame on a new born...I certainly wouldn't be complaining.

I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm sure you adjust after that many years.

Keep them ideas coming! Lack of sleep makes a girl grumpy. I don't even like myself right now..🙄

Princessp.. Just a quick tip.. you aren't supposed to say anything about moderation .. Just saying, cause that pp will get you more trouble 😬

Thank you for the tip. I was just gonna bail on posting here anymore anyway. I don't feel like my type of humor goes with the flow in here. I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that's understandable when you're the new kid in town.

You're sweet! Thanks again 🤗

Ummm, you’re way off here. I was enjoying your bluntness. Just blame the lack of sleep if anyone misunderstands you!

Ya think so?

My best response can only be this : 🤗pbf7mp97trbk.png

😂 are you saying I only like you because I’m not smart enough to know better?😝

What I AM stating is that I refuse to explain myself to anyone, or make excuses for who I am. If I'm simply being judged by my words, then clearly they're the ones with the problem.

I understand what you’re saying. I’ve been around this place awhile. You have nothing to explain to anyone I assure you. I’m sure it was the zombie pic that generated the “W”. I hope ya hang around!!

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. You can be my only fan! 😂

As far as "hanging around," let me sleep on it...or toss and turn for that matter.

I guess I'll need to be a pumpkin for Halloween.
    Ya think those "wh**ish" stockings will look "hawt?"

What happened in this thread?? I feel like i missed something exciting.

As far as having only @kinetixtrainer2 as a fan, i’ve seen you around and that wouldn’t have been my impression

excuse me -i'm the icecream fairy - shouldn't you be putting your request in?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member

No nightmares (yet.) Two more hours before my alarm goes off to wak...nvm, who needs an alarm. 😖

Thank you!

Well if it helps at all I’ve been up working all night. 😉. I have used white noise on my phone to help with sleep. It seemed to work well.

Here I am complaining about sleep and you're working through the night. I've done overnight shifts and it wasn't easy. Especially when it's 12 hours for 3 straight days, and off for four. There's no regular sleep/wake pattern.

I've tried white noise, wine, I bought a new mattress, I listen to sleep hypnosis, and I still can't get a good night's rest. My doctor prescribed Ambien, but I've read horror stories about sleep medication.

That work scheme is similar to mine. 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2on, 3 off. Flipping days and nights every cycle of that. Impossible to fully adjust. I’ve worked it for 17 years though.

No congratulations is in order. I meant my "new norm."I wish I could lay the blame on a new born...I certainly wouldn't be complaining.

I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm sure you adjust after that many years.

Keep them ideas coming! Lack of sleep makes a girl grumpy. I don't even like myself right now..🙄

Princessp.. Just a quick tip.. you aren't supposed to say anything about moderation .. Just saying, cause that pp will get you more trouble 😬

Thank you for the tip. I was just gonna bail on posting here anymore anyway. I don't feel like my type of humor goes with the flow in here. I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that's understandable when you're the new kid in town.

Ummm, you’re way off here. I was enjoying your bluntness. Just blame the lack of sleep if anyone misunderstands you!

Ya think so?

What I AM stating is that I refuse to explain myself to anyone, or make excuses for who I am. If I'm simply being judged by my words, then clearly they're the ones with the problem.

I understand what you’re saying. I’ve been around this place awhile. You have nothing to explain to anyone I assure you. I’m sure it was the zombie pic that generated the “W”. I hope ya hang around!!

As far as "hanging around," let me sleep on it...or toss and turn for that matter.

As far as having only @kinetixtrainer2 as a fan, i’ve seen you around and that wouldn’t have been my impression

And @imago is down too I’m sure!
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    i am waiting to be entertained until i get finished *this*..... :#
  • kinetixtrainer2

Thank you!

Ya think so?

It all happened so fast and there was too much skin. Yaddayadda. I got in trouble. I'm now on my best behavior....and it's really difficult.

I'm glad you "get" me.

For the record it wasn’t her skin 😅
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Thank you!

Ya think so?

It all happened so fast and there was too much skin. Yaddayadda. I got in trouble. I'm now on my best behavior....and it's really difficult.

I'm glad you "get" me.

Don’t take a little jail time as an indication that you’ve been reported. The mods roam around and do their jobs so it’s possible they just saw something against the ToS. I missed what happened but i get the general sense that you get along well here 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Thank you!

Ya think so?

I'm glad you "get" me.

Don’t take a little jail time as an indication that you’ve been reported. The mods roam around and do their jobs so it’s possible they just saw something against the ToS. I missed what happened but i get the general sense that you get along well here 🤷🏼‍♀️

This is a huge relief. When you get caught up in a one on one conversation you neglect to realize JUST how many people are watching. I never want anyone to be offended by anything I post in here.

Thanks!.

Largely a hard group to offend 😁
  • kinetixtrainer2

Thank you!

Ya think so?

I'm glad you "get" me.

This is a huge relief. When you get caught up in a one on one conversation you neglect to realize JUST how many people are watching. I never want anyone to be offended by anything I post in here.

Thanks!.

I mean this is chit chat! 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Thank you!

Aww nooo, don't stop posting.. Im sorry you feel that way. There are so many interesting and diverse characters here that make up the rich tapestry that is mfp.. you'll settle in and before you know it youll be an ol regular 🙂

PS.. watch that @kinetixtrainer2 dude
    crazy.gif

😄
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Thank you!

Ya think so?

I'm glad you "get" me.

Thanks!.

Heck, I don't give anyone the permission to offend me.

Try it; it works !
  • MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member
    Reading all these posts and as always being at wonder @kinetixtrainer2 and his ability to entertain
  • slimgirljo15

Thank you!

Ya think so?

I'm glad you "get" me.

Thanks!.

Im soooo offended you said that 😲

:laugh:

• kinetixtrainer2

Thank you!

Aww nooo, don't stop posting.. Im sorry you feel that way. There are so many interesting and diverse characters here that make up the rich tapestry that is mfp.. you'll settle in and before you know it youll be an ol regular 🙂

crazy.gif

😄

Says my longest friend on here!!! You’re lucky I keep you around 😎
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Thank you!

Ya think so?

I'm glad you "get" me.

Thanks!.

Heck, I don't give anyone the permission to offend me.

Try it; it works !

You have some of the best replies. “Damn sure does!” 😏

I would love to sit back and watch that.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Reading all these posts and as always being at wonder @kinetixtrainer2 and his ability to entertain

Excuse me. I’m a victim here. They were teaming up on me. 😇
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2020

Thank you!

crazy.gif

😄

Says my longest friend on here!!! You’re lucky I keep you around 😎

Lucky? aghast.gif

You lurv me 😜

thrupth3.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2

Lies!

*Flips pillow to cold side*

Cough* cough* you have to put your phone down to get some sleep. I mean you’re more than welcome to stay 🙏 but I Know you didn’t sleep well last night.
  • kinetixtrainer2

Lies!

*Flips pillow to cold side*

Cough* cough* you have to put your phone down to get some sleep. I mean you’re more than welcome to stay 🙏 but I Know you didn’t sleep well last night.

Maybe if you stop talking I'll finally get some rest.

😲

😬 I have 7 more hours before I get to lay down and flip my pillow to cold side. I may wear my 6 pocket joggers to bed just for you though. 😝😉
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Cat is no longer on lap, but cat is laying on blanket on lap.. weighing it down by my feet so I still can't get up.
  • MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member

Victim? Oh my stars. You love it.
  • kinetixtrainer2

Victim? Oh my stars. You love it.

Yes I do. It has made my night!