What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Playing on the computer, putting off going and doing my workout.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    In a group chat with my 9 siblings sharing childhood memories...I'm crying from laughing so hard...we really could do a goldbergs or this is life
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just listening to music...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sipping coffee and deciding on what's for breakfast.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Drinking iced coffee and eating bacon, eggs, and potatoes.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Watching the Raiders blow it yet again... 🙄

Oh well, at least we got the Warriors!
  • fyree39
    fyree39 Posts: 47 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Thinking about sparking up a doob. Hey, it's legal AND it gets me motivated. Jeez...I'm seeing now this is a 2-year-old thread. I hate when I resurrect some old thread that no one cares about anymore.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    fyree39 wrote: »
    Thinking about sparking up a doob. Hey, it's legal AND it gets me motivated. Jeez...I'm seeing now this is a 2-year-old thread. I hate when I resurrect some old thread that no one cares about anymore.

The thread is still going thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just thinking about how not be a cry baby but a man of actions. Stay Strong!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Just thinking about how not be a cry baby but a man of actions. Stay Strong!

You're strong and you'll get through it. Wish you the best.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    fyree39 wrote: »

I had to give that one a like
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Paying bills online.
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    @R3d_butt3rfly thanks but yeah I am a human too :) with my limitations.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    bout ready to go downstairs to get some beer
  • Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Typing
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - eating a bowl of cereal.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Still up...6:50 am...wish I could be one of those people who goes to sleep at a reasonable time.
    I don't work Monday, but still, Friday-Sat was up for 36 hours, Saturday was a total write off, and then Sunday- now...I 'm exhausted in life, but never want to go to sleep...feel like each moment may be my last, but when I do 'rest' (I don't sleep much) I never want to get up.
    Vicious cycle for me
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Still up...6:50 am...wish I could be one of those people who goes to sleep at a reasonable time.
    I don't work Monday, but still, Friday-Sat was up for 36 hours, Saturday was a total write off, and then Sunday- now...I 'm exhausted in life, but never want to go to sleep...feel like each moment may be my last, but when I do 'rest' (I don't sleep much) I never want to get up.
    Vicious cycle for me

Still up???? You never went to sleep last night?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Vicious cycle for me

Still up???? You never went to sleep last night?

nope, I'm still here

Tired as *kitten*, but I never want to go to bed...and when I do I never want to get up

I have this 'every day may be your last' mentality, so I never want the day to end, but man does it hurt sometimes when the next day comes and you have to function with no sleep!