Options
    :yawn: off to bed. 💤 😴
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options

Goodnight Jo, sweet dreams!!

Thinking about a 2nd mug of coffee, had my 1st mug about 5 this morning. Need another shot in the arm. :)

Hope everyone's day is spectacular!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,619 Member
    Options
    Thinking about tacos 🌮 🌮
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    tmanthree wrote: »
    Relieved. Ortho Dr figured out what was wrong. Been dealing with elbow pain for a while. I have a small tear in my elbow. Cortisone shot and meds and hopefully I’m good to go.

His advice…. Don’t be a dumb *kitten*. If it hurts stop doing what’s your doing. Put down the weed wackier, chainsaw, etc, and ice it. Lol.

Listen to the nice dr. Tman. And hope your elbow feels better soon!
  • dusty_demolition
    dusty_demolition Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Working super hard
  • mrwtlgn
    mrwtlgn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Working my *kitten* off..
  • tmanthree
    tmanthree Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Relieved. Ortho Dr figured out what was wrong. Been dealing with elbow pain for a while. I have a small tear in my elbow. Cortisone shot and meds and hopefully I’m good to go.

His advice…. Don’t be a dumb *kitten*. If it hurts stop doing what’s your doing. Put down the weed wackier, chainsaw, etc, and ice it. Lol.

Listen to the nice dr. Tman. And hope your elbow feels better soon!

Thanks, I will. It already feels much better.

That’s the problem, I’m invincible when I don’t hurt. 😆
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Goodnight Jo, sweet dreams!!

Thinking about a 2nd mug of coffee, had my 1st mug about 5 this morning. Need another shot in the arm. :)

Hope everyone's day is spectacular!

Morning Reenie 🤗 I'll take a more cup of gods nectar too thanks ☕☕

Hope you're having a good day 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Glad you finally went to Dr, hope its fixed quickly... listen to him Tman 😄
  • tmanthree
    tmanthree Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Yes’m, but I got a lot of wood to cut still. I’ll try. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

The more you listen to what the Dr said the faster it heal 😉 try to be gentle on it Tman 🤗
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to strap up and go for a walk.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Getting back to logging...hopefully!
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the first chance I've had all day for some down time and watching baseball.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

The more you listen to what the Dr said the faster it heal 😉 try to be gentle on it Tman 🤗

True true. UNLESS you're like my sister and does her weights religiously to help heal her back, then throws those weights on the couch and they fall on her foot, making her toe and foot useless for a good week. I keep telling her that she and I would make a good comedy show of errors. :/

Tman, the wood will still be there in a week or two. Baby that elbow for a bit.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    3qlyec2dixzr.jpg
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Still in bed daydreaming about a large coffee and a chocolate protein shake for breakfast or… a large coffee and some of that leftover pizza.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    It's raining, so my bad foot is deeply unhappy with me and everything. Also TOM. So.... not much is getting done today.