What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I am playing witcher, while baking Carmel corn for later. Going to pick up my boy soon from his friends, sandlot and the goonies tonight.

Please give me recipe...it's my favorite....I looked online and not sure, do you have a trusted recipe???😲😍

I have my grandmas Carmel corn recipe somewhere still packed way. That one is delicious. This one I used today, was the most popular on all recipes but I wasn’t impressed. It was too chewy. I’ll send you my grandmas when I find it. I’m going to get to unpacking the rest of my boxes in the next few weeks :)

You're a sweetheart!!!!😘 thank you girl...I knew those other recipes looked suspect🤔😋👍 hugs Ali🌷
  • m3lly83
    m3lly83 Posts: 61 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Resting. I think I have food poisoning
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    m3lly83 wrote: »
    Resting. I think I have food poisoning

Oh no!!!! Hope you feel better hon!🌷 try gingerale🤷👍
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Was checking out the old skool posts in chit chat and found my old peeps! Course they are all gone now😞 but was funny reading the drama and sarcasm😋 was anyone around them when Mike owned MFP? 2006-2008....I was @Ali106 then...original I know😒.....no? ....(crickets)....ok then....🙄 carry on!😏
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Was checking out the old skool posts in chit chat and found my old peeps! Course they are all gone now😞 but was funny reading the drama and sarcasm😋 was anyone around them when Mike owned MFP? 2006-2008....I was @Ali106 then...original I know😒.....no? ....(crickets)....ok then....🙄 carry on!😏
    Say what now

• Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    drinking rum mixed with root beer.Not bad,but not quite like I imagined
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Say what now

Don't make fun of your elders sonny!😣
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Wondering why I'm not drinking. My calories have rolled over for the night, so I should be drinking wine...
  • Nicksmom106
    Options

Good! Because if you don't have enough for the rest of the class....😏 I'm still jealous😖
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Options

Good! Because if you don't have enough for the rest of the class....😏 I'm still jealous😖

I'll wait until summer to experiment with drinks.7-11 brings back the golden fruit smash slurpee...pour in a mickey of white rum ...mmmmm
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options

This sounds like it wouldn't be that good. ha ha. :D:D:D
  • Nicksmom106
    Options

I'll wait until summer to experiment with drinks.7-11 brings back the golden fruit smash slurpee...pour in a mickey of white rum ...mmmmm

Omg! Did we just become best friends!?😲😁
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    Say what now

Elders!? Those boots look happening

• Nicksmom106
    Options
    Say what now

Just call me Mrs. Robinson😁
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    Say what now

Just call me Mrs. Robinson😁

As you wish
  • Nicksmom106
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Lol! 😁 extra points for princess bride❤❤❤😆
  • Still_too_fat1970
    edited November 2018
    Options

This sounds like it wouldn't be that good. ha ha. :D:D:D

It was ok...but nowhere near as good as in my dream :D:D
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Options

Omg! Did we just become best friends!?😲😁

Lol Bring the slurpees :p
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Looking online for any cocktails that are made with root beer. I had a dream last night about one, now I'm craving it 😅

Ok, so this is more of a shot than a cocktail.... but it tastes like a rootbeer float. Kinda the same lines as an Irish carbomb.
    Get a pint glass with rootbeer, little over half full, with a splash (or shot) of Captain Morgan.
    Shot glass with half Bailey's and half vanilla vodka. Drop it in and chug. Its amazing.....
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Looking online for any cocktails that are made with root beer. I had a dream last night about one, now I'm craving it 😅

Ok, so this is more of a shot than a cocktail.... but it tastes like a rootbeer float. Kinda the same lines as an Irish carbomb.
    Get a pint glass with rootbeer, little over half full, with a splash (or shot) of Captain Morgan.
    Shot glass with half Bailey's and half vanilla vodka. Drop it in and chug. Its amazing.....

Yeah...that sounds more like what I wanted ! I'll try it soon.