n812peue5g8v.jpg

STRIKE!!! 🙌
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Making my auburn hair.....literally😁🤷

Wish I could say it's just because I like the color.....🙄

How did "the making" of your auburn turn out? The colour auburn isn't drabby at all. Far from it.

Very auburn sista!😁❤....sometimes mother nature need a wee bit of help! Lol😘

My au natural is like this with more gold but when those pesky greys attack its time to take measures into my own hands.

Question why do all men with greying hair look so dam good...looking at you @Chael2dot0 !!!???🤔.....and so few women...or let me rephrase that as I've seen some hotties on here rock the silver like a rockstar....but I am sadly not one of em.....(kicks rock)😒🤷
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world.

AKA reading MFP, and petting a purring black cat.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    uh.....
    chipping off the last of my nailpolish.....

Girl after my own heart!💅

Thank heavens for those polish remover packets or else Is give my 9/year old niece a run for he money🤦
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Suiting up to holler for the dollar :D

Make it rain girl!

th?id=OGC.c3dd1a61940304650c698512d754b75b&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fthrBr6ojMHP7W%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=uEX7SEH4%2bRiDHDLLk6vrmw

phmdyaf1ykgb.gif

Sometimes one IS enough 🤷😁
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    n812peue5g8v.jpg

Steeeeeriiiiiike!......😁

Mine would be. Guuuuuuutter Baaaaaaaahlllll!😒
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Sitting in bed with my toddler, watching Pride and Prejudice, and snacking on corn pops. :)

Loveeeee Pride and Prejudice. <3
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Watching my son listen and rock out to Kiss' I want to Rock & Roll all night.....and cracking up cuz he's the bomb!❤❤❤❤❤🤘,

I taught him right😁
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Watching my son listen and rock out to Kiss' I want to Rock & Roll all night.....and cracking up cuz he's the bomb!❤❤❤❤❤🤘,

I taught him right😁

You most certainly did Ali💛
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    plotting out my week...exciting stuff
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Waiting on my sister to cut oranges for our snack .... I have been waiting for almost an hour. Dinner was that long ago. Drumming on table impatiently

....still waiting.
  • Odd_Equestrian
    Odd_Equestrian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just ate dinner and now I'm feeling guilty as always :D
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Making my auburn hair.....literally😁🤷

Wish I could say it's just because I like the color.....🙄

How did "the making" of your auburn turn out? The colour auburn isn't drabby at all. Far from it.

Very auburn sista!😁❤....sometimes mother nature need a wee bit of help! Lol😘

My au natural is like this with more gold but when those pesky greys attack its time to take measures into my own hands.

Question why do all men with greying hair look so dam good...looking at you @Chael2dot0 !!!???🤔.....and so few women...or let me rephrase that as I've seen some hotties on here rock the silver like a rockstar....but I am sadly not one of em.....(kicks rock)😒🤷

According to some, our hair is 75% of our beauty real estate, the make or break of our profile photos, so I can't agree with you more, taking the initiative to get your desired result, with the colouring.

I have this one streak of white hair at the top of my head, which always is under my bun or my ponytail, which you can't see either if I'm wearing it down in private. I'm very traditional with my hair dying, strictly with henna only because it's so much easier for me. Looking forward to getting more greys, for a natural highlights effect.

Silver foxes like Chael2dot0 and silver vixens who wear it beautifully, are difficult to not notice, I agree.
  • k8eekins
    Options
    Waiting on my sister to cut oranges for our snack .... I have been waiting for almost an hour. Dinner was that long ago. Drumming on table impatiently

....still waiting.

You're too cute G-kins. Getting to it now ROFL
  • k8eekins
    Options
    Sitting in bed with my toddler, watching Pride and Prejudice, and snacking on corn pops. :)

<3 it .... Mother & Daughter Movie Night. It's never too early for Pride & Prejudice.

I taught him right😁

That you did! That's just awesome.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I should be studying but I'm not
  • kcos69
    kcos69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Working for another hour and 1/2
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my coffee to finish brewing and watching the dogs wrestle in the backyard.