What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Listening to my colleagues argue in a meeting, that I graciously refused to go to...and I am happy I am not in there. lol.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Listening to my colleagues argue in a meeting, that I graciously refused to go to...and I am happy I am not in there. lol.

I always try to get out of going to meetings. I use my seniority to force others to go because I despise them so much, ha ha.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Skeleton crew and everything is breaking
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

I always try to get out of going to meetings. I use my seniority to force others to go because I despise them so much, ha ha.

My boss had just poppped his head in and starts with, "Hey, if you could swing down an...", which I cut off with "No". He laughed and sid alrighty. :disappointed:

I have been here way too long for that kinda stuff.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Skeleton crew and everything is breaking

Yikes. Godspeed.....
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Going to make a nice hot cup of jasmine green tea.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Planning what to pack for our LV trip tomorrow. Thanksgiving is fun when I don't have to cook. Maybe make pies tomorrow night or Thursday morning, before dinner +/-?? Will likely buy ingredients when we get there ... No point hauling everything from CA, and checking in with an eskee. All really depends if our friends remembered to order dessert too with the caterers ... They can be forgetful.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Planning what to pack for our LV trip tomorrow. Thanksgiving is fun when I don't have to cook. Maybe make pies tomorrow night or Thursday morning, before dinner +/-?? Will likely buy ingredients when we get there ... No point hauling everything from CA, and checking in with an eskee. All really depends if our friends remembered to order dessert too with the caterers ... They can be forgetful.

lol They never do! Having us on the invite literally translates to mean that we'll be expected to at least make dessert, since they're so convinced it's the best they've had. Am pleased they'd secured catering for this Thanksgiving unlike the one 3 years ago ... I still don't know how you were all calm and cool tempered when we'd had to squeeze past each other (far too many bodies), making different courses for the table, in that one kitchen. That was just a lot! Hopefully, this means we'll at least have a free kitchen if we're to prep some desserts. For Spideyboy ... Anything!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »

lol They never do! Having us on the invite literally translates to mean that we'll be expected to at least make dessert, since they're so convinced it's the best they've had. Am pleased they'd secured catering for this Thanksgiving unlike the one 3 years ago ... I still don't know how you were all calm and cool tempered when we'd had to squeeze past each other (far too many bodies), making different courses for the table, in that one kitchen. That was just a lot! Hopefully, this means we'll at least have a free kitchen if we're to prep some desserts. For Spideyboy ... Anything!

Depends on how rested I feel. Otherwise, I will lump it and maybe we should just buy fruit enroute. I refuse to be stressed out this Thanksgiving. I am going to be thankful to take a break from worrying over the tableau . It's starting to sink in and sit well with me, in my head.
  • k8eekins
    Options

Depends on how rested I feel. Otherwise, I will lump it and maybe we should just buy fruit enroute. I refuse to be stressed out this Thanksgiving. I am going to be thankful to take a break from worrying over the tableau . It's starting to sink in and sit well with me, in my head.

The last-minute is what gets to me. And when it's not your kitchen - even worse! To be stress-free means to say NO and sitback. Judging from what I've seen of select ingredients for the tableau already in stock ready to go - it is not your worry.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

The last-minute is what gets to me. And when it's not your kitchen - even worse! To be stress-free means to say NO and sitback. Judging from what I've seen of select ingredients for the tableau already in stock ready to go - it is not your worry.

I feel like I am a part of your Thanksgiving prep right now. haha
    You guys are so cute. <3
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options

The LV set are catering. Dessert was mentioned to me in passing, if I wanted to bake something ... Sharing it here was my vent. As I type this, I don't feel like baking anything at all.

My vote: Costco cheesecakes and pumpkin/ sweet potato pies.
  • k8eekins
    edited November 2018
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

You guys are so cute. <3

I'm anticipating a free-off and away from the kitchen Thanksgiving, hoping I won't have to see her try and save the holiday - again, working herself to the bone, because of others laxity and 2 double ovens I'm guessing, with more than necessary personalities who like to use these get-togethers to be purposefully annoying whilst sweet-natured G just glides through like it's not horrifying ... Only that I'll get to know about it, the uncensored version.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

You guys are so cute. <3

😬😬 Sometimes I like to use the boards for my own outlet ... Just to get it out of my own head. Allows me to be in a happy and sociable mood when I am with company, after allowing my mind to reorganize itself. K responding to my posts has pretty much sealed it, yup, am NOT baking. Too stressed now. 😏
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    listening to some jammie jams and sipping on a vodka soda.
    z6dkajqjonhu.png
  • DaytimeDuchess
    DaytimeDuchess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Missing you! <3:'(
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    At the gym lifting insane to gain insane
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options