What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Looking at the pile of organic roasted seaweed a friend brought over. She cannot eat it. Don't blame her, as they're rather salty. Trying to think what I could do with them, as neither my sister, nor I have a penchant for salty snacks. At least it's a pantry item.

Hmmm I've got nada sweet girl🤷 but like you said pantry which is like the island of lost misfit toys, where all those extras you most likely will forget about to go spend there days........🤔 my mind is a vault of nonsense....it just spills out now and then😏
    4f770fcd62896aaa6fd547de831a7bf5.jpg
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Looking at the pile of organic roasted seaweed a friend brought over. She cannot eat it. Don't blame her, as they're rather salty. Trying to think what I could do with them, as neither my sister, nor I have a penchant for salty snacks. At least it's a pantry item.

Hmmm I've got nada sweet girl🤷 but like you said pantry which is like the island of lost misfit toys, where all those extras you most likely will forget about to go spend there days........🤔 my mind is a vault of nonsense....it just spills out now and then😏
    4f770fcd62896aaa6fd547de831a7bf5.jpg

You are filled with a purity many aspire towards Ali. I had dubbed you Ms Sassy, long before we became friends.

Worry not dearest ... I have figured out exactly what I will do with the roasted seaweed (nori) snacks. Vegan sushi bowls, crush them and add it to flatbread & crackers, add it to compacted chicken to make UNtuna salad, nori flavored hummus & cream cheese ... Am on a roll now.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Updated our department webpage with more goodies, conteacted a OER committee I serve on that I would not be there Monday, cuz, vacation, and then trying to wrap a few things up to get out early today and start my 6 days off.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Updated our department webpage with more goodies, conteacted a OER committee I serve on that I would not be there Monday, cuz, vacation, and then trying to wrap a few things up to get out early today and start my 6 days off.

Sounds like you need a vacation!
    :D
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Right now I'm covering on the phones at work. I'm trying not to think of how cold it is in here, or the fact that I only have a few hours left before vacation. I feel so distracted! :o
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Got done all of my support items, and finally about to start scoping out the rewrite for our group manager app. Just in time for the holiday!
  • ale5manos
    ale5manos Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hot bath 🛁 very hot!
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

Sounds like you need a vacation!
    :D

Very much sooooo
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    ale5manos wrote: »
    Hot bath 🛁 very hot!

Ahhh, that's what I want to be doing right now. I'm freezingggg.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Writing a list of pros and cons.. topic: Do I really need this job??
  • DaytimeDuchess
    DaytimeDuchess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Admitting defeat! I am leaving for the final time, I promise {I don't make promises, unless I'm certain that I am able to keep them}! Take care! <3
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    Thinking too much.... losing friends can be worse than a breakup sometimes.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options

Oh no. I'm sorry. :(
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Oh im thinking lol
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Carpooling to the mountains for a holiday getaway.
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options

Oh no. I'm sorry. :(

I'm fine :) it's life.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    I'm trying to finish up a few things at work but my mind can't focus.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm would yall like to know
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm would yall like to know

I'm afraid to ask, after reading the what's on your mind post ... Single man ... Huge property with zero neighbours but for your snakes et al... Your workers are on holiday .... Gym time is checked off ...