Options
    Fireworks at magic kingdom

o4un95kd644a.jpeg

Aw I love that magical place💕 you good dad...good dude!!!😘🤗

Dad?

mvg21s6i8rih.jpeg

XD

74b2d7734f5c1198ef0a9180d3612765.jpg

Omg I'm 0 for freaking 2 tonight hahahahahaha🤦🤷 I'm so sorry!!! I saw the hawt back and didn't have my glasses....it sucks getting old😣

Thought you were Mr Healthy....🙄.....I'm going to slither off under a rock somewhere🤷👍

Enjoy your you time then sweetie!!! 😘💗🤗
    lucky bugger😏😉
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Listening/singing to Woman in Love ... And supervising prep.

https://youtu.be/hQLGCX8D-1Y

Ok sis, total embarrassing moment but my.mom who has a killer voice and her daughter who does not at all, yup me, would sing Enough and Enough the duet between Donna Summer and Babs....lol😖 she.would love it and be a killer.Babs and I would kill the Bad.Girls part....but I'm the literal sense😒🙄

Just a little fun fact that seeing your album reminded me of....🤷💗😘 hugs to you and my K bear💗

Dearest Ali ... I can't sing soul to save my life like Gospel (dunkSunk)😯 ... I need Whitney pre-Bobby ( my version of it) to sound soulful ... OMG!! Your mum sounds like Babs? How about The Divine Ms "M"? 👏👏We must have a sing-a-long event the next time we're on the East coast. 💚

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Sleep beckons ... 😴😴
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I just found out Bill Walton was announcing the Maui Invitational for Pac 12 basketball so I'm watching the highlights and reading some of the transcripts. For those that don't who he is you just need to know its just weird. Its like watching Sharknado 5its not worth it but you have to look.

A couple of gems...

“They come [to the Maui Channel] to breed in the summertime. I prefer to breed year-round.”
    — Bill Walton, talking about humpback whales before lurching into TMI territory

Bill Walton: “Finally, somebody put some WD-40 on this game.”

Benetti: “Got all the creaks out.”

Walton: “That’s what WD-40 does. It works when you drink it too.”

Benetti: “That is not true.”

Bill Walton: "Did your dad play for Jerry Tarkanian?"

Jason Benetti: "My dad was an air traffic controller."

Bill Walton: "How cool would it have been, though, if your dad had played for Jerry Tarkanian?"
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Baking the very last Christmas goodie for a party tomorrow which is a relief. I don't think I can bake another thing. :smiley:
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Dude I am too faded
  • Tommy7570
    Tommy7570 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Baking the very last Christmas goodie for a party tomorrow which is a relief. I don't think I can bake another thing. :smiley:

All you have to do now is eat them- yum🥳
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Getting my kid pysced for his game...

Don't just go out there and try, I want your best!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

No pressure you're all just having fun.....NOT!!! Lmao....been there👍🤗
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Watching the ending of Krampus ....between my fingers😨😱
  • Dawncvx
    Dawncvx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wondering why I'm up so early. Its 5:30 and I could be sleeping in. Instead I'm plopped on the couch scrolling thur mfp message boards. 😐
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

The game went great, they lost but he was the man of the hour... Everyone was freaking out over his performance at goal...

The other team was really good and he made a lot of great saves and really smart play in the box... The coach told him that if he was a scout he'd be trying to recruit him lol...

He was pitching a shut out until one of the parents came up to me started to try to spark up a conversation with me about how good he was doing... I didn't want to be rude but I almost think she was doing it on purpose lol...

About a min later they scored on a rebound ball that one of his teammates had mistakenly kicked right to the other team in front of the net... Nothing he could have done...

Sorry son, Dad's not always going to be in your ear when you're in the goal to coach you through the game... But I'm so proud

I was always to heavy as a kid to play any type of competitive team sports, or even be on a team really... When I was in high school and got skinny for a bit, I went out and got a job rather than play sports. Never won anything in my life that wasn't academic

So to see my son be part of a team like this... It just gets me right in the :heart:
  • Nicksmom106
    Options

The game went great, they lost but he was the man of the hour... Everyone was freaking out over his performance at goal...

The other team was really good and he made a lot of great saves and really smart play in the box... The coach told him that if he was a scout he'd be trying to recruit him lol...

He was pitching a shut out until one of the parents came up to me started to try to spark up a conversation w ith me about how good he was doing... I didn't want to be rude but I almost think she was doing it on purpose lol...

About a min later they scored on a rebound ball that one of his teammates had mistakenly kicked right to the other team in front of the net... Nothing he could have done...

Sorry son, Dad's not always going to be in your ear when you're in the goal to coach you through the game... But I'm so proud

I was always to heavy as a kid to play any type of competitive team sports, or even be on a team really... When I was in high school and got skinny for a bit, I went out and got a job rather than play sports. Never won anything in my life that wasn't academic

So to see my son be part of a team like this... It just gets me right in the :heart:

I know exactly where you're coming from hon!!👍🤗💗 So happy he really showed the world of at least the game participants what he shows you ever day!!!!! You're a super supportive dad and one day he will look back on these days and remember you always had his back and always will!!!😘 I bet he was so happy!!! an

When my step son played hockey we were at every game, his dad helped coach but even with Nick in a baby away bundled up...I never missed a game....his closing ceremony when they go into high school sports he handed me a rose and thanked me for always being the loudest mom in the rink and that he always felt he had us with him.....that ended with me 😭😭😍😘🤗💗😭😭....so keep on keeping on my sweet friend! Love hearing all about his games!!!💕👍 huggers!🤗
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Watching the pats and 😫
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Having a vanilla latte and reading
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Trying to design an avatar that I want to keep up for more than a week.
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Trying design an avatar that I want to keep up for more than a week.

I get bored easily and change mine often lol 😂