What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Finishing up this week's "Spotify Recommends" playlist, huntin for gems; workin out some writing junk; gettin some work done all at the same time
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Woke up late but whateeeva! I guess a little spreadlifts and stuff.

FIFY
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Woke up late but whateeeva! I guess a little spreadlifts and stuff.

FIFY

Really tosser? 😂

You know how I do.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Stuff and more stuff. I rather be doing other stuff tho.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Spending my day off anxiously waiting for the next shift. I can never relax on a day off because I know I'm up at 4:30 and I never really get to enjoy anything

I used to be like that, it’s a rough state of mind. Do something that engages your hands to see if it’ll help you get your mind off work!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Now I'm sitting shaking and panicking. I need advice how to quit my new job. I have another job so I'm fine for money but I took on another one to fill spare time because you know single life, no hobbies and all that. I was promised full training and that was a lie I've been thrown in at the deep end and with someone with severe anxiety it's not good. I almost broke down yesterday infront of customers because I was left on my own having to do everything. I took the job because it sounded great at the interview with the full training etc that settled me a bit but it's the complete opposite and I'm honestly sitting here crying knowing what in store for me tomorrow. Mental health is more important than anything but quitting after a short period of time is going to look crap. I really don't know anymore. It's a catering/retail job by the way.

not the best advice but when I was younger, I legit left a horrible job midshift after a couple days and just never went back and ignored the couple calls. didn't even worry about the money, just said screw it. but being older and (maybe) wiser, just talk to them, tell them they didn't fulfill what they stated in the interview and you're quitting. don't let it stress you any longer than you have to, it's not worth it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Now I'm sitting shaking and panicking. I need advice how to quit my new job. I have another job so I'm fine for money but I took on another one to fill spare time because you know single life, no hobbies and all that. I was promised full training and that was a lie I've been thrown in at the deep end and with someone with severe anxiety it's not good. I almost broke down yesterday infront of customers because I was left on my own having to do everything. I took the job because it sounded great at the interview with the full training etc that settled me a bit but it's the complete opposite and I'm honestly sitting here crying knowing what in store for me tomorrow. Mental health is more important than anything but quitting after a short period of time is going to look crap. I really don't know anymore. It's a catering/retail job by the way.

You're welcome 😂
    https://youtu.be/qIqeXSYc8nE
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Watching Mama June
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing freeze my butt off. Didn't know it was gonna be this cold this morning 😑

Tell me the temp...bet I don't pitty you!

(ok, you southerners get a pitty pass, you all need 'hotShots' in your boots and mitts!) Dont forget a touque!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    sitting in a bath feeling a lil sorry for myself tbh

early day lady....how you get up so early?
    I wake early (every day) but dont have to work today so gonna nap a bit
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Sorry to gloss over the point, sorry you feeling sorry...hugs
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Waking up after short nap on the sofa.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm guessing freeze my butt off. Didn't know it was gonna be this cold this morning 😑

Tell me the temp...bet I don't pitty you!

(ok, you southerners get a pitty pass, you all need 'hotShots' in your boots and mitts!) Dont forget a touque!

It's 40 degrees farenheit

Ok, just converted that, like 4.4° C

Burrr!! You ever seen snow?! like in real life!!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

early day lady....how you get up so early?
    I wake early (every day) but dont have to work today so gonna nap a bit

i woke up sick :/ and my kid woke up sick soon after

Hugs to you, and your sweet kid

hope you both feel better soon <3
  • luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Deciding if I should go 🏊‍♂️ or 🚴‍♂️ ?!? 👍