Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Drinking cup of joe after 40min walk
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Lying in the couch and deciding if I’m cold enough to warrant changing out of these shorts
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Wondering what the strange noise is outside. It sounds like a fusion of hissing and heavy breathing but with crackles in it. It’s too deep to be a cat and the gate is opened.

2rmosrt7f7n7.jpeg

THIS VIEW LOOKS SOOOOO SPOOKY!!!

Right now I'm wondering why there are snow flurries outside when it's mid March and thinking if I should make an iced coffee and eat some eggs. 🤔😋😄

The whole house is spooky. There was a tree in the backyard with a broken rope hanging of a branch. I looked under the house and found a noose. It’s really old and I don’t know much history, possibly built in 60s. It’s been operating as a share house for some time. Lots of people, lots of stories.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my kid to get home so we can go on a hike.
  • MsQ0499
    MsQ0499 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Study and coffee
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Cooking dinner..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Wondering what the strange noise is outside. It sounds like a fusion of hissing and heavy breathing but with crackles in it. It’s too deep to be a cat and the gate is opened.

2rmosrt7f7n7.jpeg

Don't you watch horror movies.. whatever you do, do NOT go and investigate 😜
  • amorfati601070
    Options

2rmosrt7f7n7.jpeg

I feel like my life is a horror movie sometimes! 😂. I can’t help, I need to know everything.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

2rmosrt7f7n7.jpeg

I feel like my life is a horror movie sometimes! 😂. I can’t help, I need to know everything.

So what was it?
  • amorfati601070
    Options

2rmosrt7f7n7.jpeg

So what was it?

I dunno yet. Whatever it is was gone when I went outside to search for it. I’ll listen again tonight and try and catch it.

gq8evae9ksgc.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

2rmosrt7f7n7.jpeg

So what was it?

I dunno yet. Whatever it is was gone when I went outside to search for it. I’ll listen again tonight and try and catch it.

gq8evae9ksgc.jpeg

I'm pretty sure if it was an ancient evil risen from the bowels of hell to get you, it wouldn't have opened the gate, so you should be safe.. maybe.. 😜
    I strongly suggest you go and get some garlic, some Holy water, crucifixes and bibles and wear them before you go and investigate.. oh and make someone else go with you, everyone knows that demons pick you off one at a time.. shouldn't harm you if someone is with you..
    Good luck 😉
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Craving Sweets
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options

2rmosrt7f7n7.jpeg

So what was it?

gq8evae9ksgc.jpeg

It doesn't look as spooky in the daylight! But it sounds like a cool place with lots of history!

Stay safe! 😊
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Bouta head to work! Thank god it's my last day 😊
    fjhgrbufopwl.gif

It’s like an inception reflection in your helmet.
  • amorfati601070
    Options
    Bouta head to work! Thank god it's my last day 😊
    fjhgrbufopwl.gif

It’s like an inception reflection in your helmet.

Please tell me you play this song whilst wearing that getup.
    https://youtu.be/HdeYwObD-j4
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Having a protein shake and watching a documentary called "Fit to Fat and Back"...then it's TWD time
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Lying in the dark and thinking