What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Just waiting for the sleeping pills to claim me.

Ugh,. Really hate those

Making dinner.. I love making my dumb lil recipes

I don't love them either but sometimes I just can't get my head to turn off without them. I will eat myself alive.
    Whatcha making tonight darling?

Those are like a death sentence to me, I prefer to drink myself to sleep

I'm making the balsamic chicken I was planning last night

Husband has been sober for 23 years. Not allowed to have alcohol in the house. Sleepers it is for me.
    Last night you said you make the chicken like a spaghetti, is it served over noodles?

Yes I kind of F'd it up up last night though.. oh well

Drinking coffee and watching boring educational YouTube videos

I accidentallly baked a whole chicken with the gizzards still stuffed inside yesterday then refused to eat it so we went out again last night.
    Sitting in bed waiting for hubby to bring me my tea.

I put tomato paste in it and I didn't like the consistency for that particular food item

About to play video games I guess. Really *kitten* bored around here
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Bout to run and do abs... Easy like Sunday morning or or nin...
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Just came from a boot camp class - taking a break for lunch and then working on my blog.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    digesting my 800000 calorie brunch but man it was sooooo good
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    watching the Colts-Texans game and doing some writing.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Grading, what else?

And doing laundry, that's what else. #fabulous
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Taking a little break from cleaning my house.
  • synchkat
    synchkat wrote: »

I'm so jelly!!

it was at one of our usual places. It's a Mac n Cheese "boutique" but they do the best eggs benedict for brunch. I had they special which was hash topped with a poached egg and hollandaise. The hash was potatoes, eggs, mushrooms, spinach and bacon. The place is owned and run by a chef who won a tv show and he's really talented and creative. We went when he first took over the place and were questioning the concept but he got this right anyone we take there LOVES it. My brother today commented that he needs to open more of these restaurants
  • synchkat
    _unsteady_ wrote: »

I'm so jelly!!

it was at one of our usual places. It's a Mac n Cheese "boutique" but they do the best eggs benedict for brunch. I had they special which was hash topped with a poached egg and hollandaise. The hash was potatoes, eggs, mushrooms, spinach and bacon. The place is owned and run by a chef who won a tv show and he's really talented and creative. We went when he first took over the place and were questioning the concept but he got this right anyone we take there LOVES it. My brother today commented that he needs to open more of these restaurants

We have one those restaurants it's called Waffle house

Am I like the only person who doesn't really like waffles? I will only eat them if I make them otherwise they taste funny to me
  • beagletracks

I'm so jelly!!

Am I like the only person who doesn't really like waffles? I will only eat them if I make them otherwise they taste funny to me

I rarely order them and typically regret it when I do. Never as good as I imagine they will be... Only would order them with chicken and waffles on very rare occasions. If I want something sweet like that at a restaurant I order French toast... But usually I order a veggie omelet. (more than you ever wanted to know about my breakfast preferences)
  • The__Wolf
    The__Wolf Posts: 92 Member
    Drafting a contract for an investment property I'm having some contractors work on.

~~living on the edge~~
  • synchkat
    haha I love veggie omelettes

I'm right now trying to print something but our printer is stupid and annoying
  • The__Wolf
    The__Wolf Posts: 92 Member
    haha I love veggie omelettes

I'm right now trying to print something but our printer is stupid and annoying

giphy.gif
  • beagletracks
    Correcting spelling of "Dalai 'Llama'"

46u7z8973kxt.jpg

-1.jpg 69.9K
  • dfc4
    dfc4 Posts: 109 Member

I'm so jelly!!

I don't like them either!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    In bed trying to nap but my body refuses to do so
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Dreading having to put up the lights