Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,638 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,638 Member
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 34,029 Member Member Posts: 34,029 Member
    Couching again after last mile on treadmill and couple sets of lifting
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Finishing dinner, then back to the hotel for more short horror films
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Member Posts: 3,054 Member Member Posts: 3,054 Member
    Reading up all my mess up post from last night 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,521 Member Member Posts: 9,521 Member
    Reading WhatsApp messages
  • This_farThis_far Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    Waiting to see The Cure on the Rock and Roll hall of fame induction ceremony.
  • TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,521 Member Member Posts: 9,521 Member
    Updating Google Maps info.
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 34,029 Member Member Posts: 34,029 Member
    Watching Guardians of the Galaxy.. marvel marathon on fx channel
    Bustin down a two year mental block
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Member Posts: 1,466 Member Member Posts: 1,466 Member
    Watching ufc
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Member Posts: 1,466 Member Member Posts: 1,466 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

What’s it about?
    edited April 2019
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    Chillen at work

Where you been hiding?
    Just got home.
    Watching ufc

Who is fighting?

What’s it’s about?

I’ve really struggled with sitting down and writing new stories for the last few years, and have been really off my game with it. Just decided tonight to push feelings aside, settle into the dark, and write some stupid words.

So far, so good
    Souza and Hermansson

Tankiscool wrote: »
    Chillen at work

Where you been hiding?

According to the rumor it had something to do with @RomaineCalm 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I saw

Where Nette been hiding too?? @RomaineCalm

What’s it’s about?

I’ve really struggled with sitting down and writing new stories for the last few years, and have been really off my game with it. Just decided tonight to push feelings aside, settle into the dark, and write some stupid words.

So far, so good

Need help? I heard geminis are very good at making up stories lol

Thanks, imagination was never the tough part though. My problem was always putting in the time and effort for stuff nobody cares about but me—easier to just keep it in my head. A friend gave me a bit of a thrashing about it (in a good way) today and it got me thinking about some stuff, so I’m sorta forcing this exercise.
    Souza and Hermansson

Who ya got?

What’s it’s about?

So far, so good

I understand. I’ve written poetry for many years and then I reached a point where it was easier to harbour those feelings inside than let them out, but when that happened, I stopped writing poetry. Now I’m trying to write again, but letting loose and letting myself feel again is hard.

I’m sorry you’re having struggles. I do believe though that sometimes that’s when we write best. My original question, I was referring to what your book is about, but it just occurred to me, it may not be a book.