3 guesses...rhymes with toffee :)
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 13,995Member Member Posts: 13,995Member Member

Tolley?

Folly?

Holly?

Rafi??

😝
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,392Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,392Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator

hangin with your posse?
  • TheSaltedSeaCakeTheSaltedSeaCake Posts: 55Member, Premium Member Posts: 55Member, Premium Member
    Laying on a polar bear watching Seasame street and the rain. #Momlife
  • JustAMurmurJustAMurmur Posts: 3,597Member Member Posts: 3,597Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »

Tolley?

Folly?

Holly?

Rafi??

😝

hangin with your posse?

Y'all are so smart. :) Can't get anything by you!
    edited April 2
  • Liftingat58Liftingat58 Posts: 508Member Member Posts: 508Member Member
    Walking to Tim Hortons for a coffee yes that's all I'm getting is a coffee.
  • CallHerMoonchildCallHerMoonchild Posts: 306Member Member Posts: 306Member Member
    Debating whether to go and sit in the pub by myself or not. It's been a bad day.
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,392Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,392Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    Debating whether to go and sit in the pub by myself or not. It's been a bad day.

Hope your day improves
  • PacoRUKPacoRUK Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Editing a podcast. I've been putting it off for a while.
  • CallHerMoonchildCallHerMoonchild Posts: 306Member Member Posts: 306Member Member

Hope your day improves

Thanks man :)
  • crusheverything1981crusheverything1981 Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
    Just CRUSHED a workout. Now eating qdoba and Hershey’s kisses, with a Diet Coke.
    i've procrastinated leaving work long enough (it'll take about 2 hours to get home and I'm not looking forward to dealing with the other commuters)
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,604Member Member Posts: 8,604Member Member
    i've procrastinated leaving work long enough (it'll take about 2 hours to get home and I'm not looking forward to dealing with the other commuters)

Has the 2 hours lapse at least helped with the whittling down of gridlock traffic outward bound?

Has the 2 hours lapse at least helped with the whittling down of gridlock traffic outward bound?

the 2 hours is the commute if i leave anywhere from 3-5 and on days i pick up my daughter. but she just sleeps on the car ride. if i didnt have to pick her up my commute would be 45 minutes (as long as i avoid the main roads)
  • 4bugsmama4bugsmama Posts: 2,863Member Member Posts: 2,863Member Member
    Waiting to get picked up for dinner. He doesn't know he's taking me to dinner, I'll inform him later 😇
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,173Member Member Posts: 4,173Member Member
    debating participating in video selfie thread or big smile thread or regular selfie thread or just drawing
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 133Member Member Posts: 133Member Member
    Back from my 2nd walk of the day. Sipping on water. The sun is going to finish setting soon, and then I'll get ready for bed by settling down and reading until I'm tired enough to fall asleep. Looking forward to tomorrow morning, lots to get done.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,871Member Member Posts: 4,871Member Member
    editing some photo/video
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 13,995Member Member Posts: 13,995Member Member
    Laying in bed.. ready to doze off
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,017Member Member Posts: 2,017Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    editing some photo/video

I hope it contains a goose