You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• This_farThis_far Member Posts: 391 Member Member Posts: 391 Member
    Finished The Paper Magician.
  • jckgmzjckgmz Member Posts: 39 Member Member Posts: 39 Member
    Hoping my life gets better.... lol
    Just sprung a pawn sacrifice on my opponent and they resigned. Right now what I am doing if feeling very pleased with myself. Won't last.
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,309 Member Member Posts: 6,309 Member
    renewing my library card
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,310 Member Member Posts: 4,310 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    renewing my library card
    I have to return Bukowski today. 😢
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Member Posts: 5,562 Member Member Posts: 5,562 Member
    renewing my library card

take a pic in the stacks!
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,309 Member Member Posts: 6,309 Member
    renewing my library card

already left. but i keep this one in my truck anyhow
    zlhgug3n5h3q.jpeg
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Member Posts: 5,562 Member Member Posts: 5,562 Member
    renewing my library card

already left. but i keep this one in my truck anyhow
    zlhgug3n5h3q.jpeg

<3<3<3
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,310 Member Member Posts: 4,310 Member
  • JustSomeEmJustSomeEm Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter Posts: 17,858 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter Posts: 17,858 MFP Moderator
    Getting ready to take a kid to a Scout planning session...
  • WildEssenceXOWildEssenceXO Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    Listening to Pandora, working and surfing MFP a bit.
  • dj_thomp1234dj_thomp1234 Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    Working
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Member Posts: 1,473 Member Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    3cgnbnrkwhk0.jpeg

Which book?
    The Prophet. I’m enjoying it so far. Reminds me of my mom in her hippyish days.

I also took out A Room of One’s Own and Im trying to convince myself it’s OK not to read the preface, introduction, editor’s note and whatever other stuff is taking up half the pages of the book. I know if I get bogged down with that stuff I won’t read the book itself.
    3cgnbnrkwhk0.jpeg

Which book?
    The Prophet. I’m enjoying it so far. Reminds me of my mom in her hippyish days.

I also took out A Room of One’s Own and Im trying to convince myself it’s OK not to read the preface, introduction, editor’s note and whatever other stuff is taking up half the pages of the book. I know if I get bogged down with that stuff I won’t read the book itself.

I read To the Lighthouse and didn't like it. Attended a lecture on Virginia Wolfe and re read it. Now one of my favorites. When you finish the Dorothy Parker we'll meet at The Algonquin and you can tell me all about it over gin and tonics.
  • craziirabbitcraziirabbit Member Posts: 103 Member Member Posts: 103 Member
    Watching walking dead, crocheting, on my stationary bike...
  • mabearof6mabearof6 Member Posts: 684 Member Member Posts: 684 Member
    Scrolling through MFP, waking up with a cup of coffee.
    Trying to convince myself that the hilly Brooklyn Marathon would be a good idea
    This_far wrote: »

All five boroughs should be your goal
    edited May 2019
    This_far wrote: »

All five boroughs should be your goal

I'm in. October 19. Be there or be square. Not cheap either. Better be a bagel with lox at the finish. I'll save one with butter and cream cheese too.
    edited May 2019