What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    might go count all my spoons and forks. dunno.

That was a good idea.....and more productive than what I was doing .....(trying and failing to be funny) any ideas on what to do next? Got like approx 100 hours to kill til Monday so um....I'll just keep checking....no pressure Paris😁🤣🤣🤣🤗😘
    I counted 19 forks and 20 spoons. I wonder where that missing fork is. I'm scared lol.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    Probably should go to bed. Just ate half of a jar of peanut butter

I can relate!

Peanut butter=Unhealthy addiction for me
  • MelG7777
    On the elliptical. Again. This day sucks stepwise. So cold and rainy. Still ahead of Karen for the week. Gosh, if you read here Karen I’m just joking. 🙈
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Got Netflix free for 1-mo. I believe I've seen everything I've wanted to see on the entire site over the past 2-wks... not much of value, imho. They used to have so many more offerings... well, I'm going back pre-2010 when I was able to watch a lot of punk docs, obscure film & foreign film onsite... they had it all.

Now? I dunno. Can't take another CoVid press conference or podcast discussing it.

Keep searching for a good crime doc or foreign flick from the slim pickin's on Netflix??

this is a great website if you've got a library card..

https://www.kanopy.com/

Thank you so much for this! I'm checking it out now... I'll let you know what I find. You're a doll!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    On the elliptical. Again. This day sucks stepwise. So cold and rainy. Still ahead of Karen for the week. Gosh, if you read here Karen I’m just joking. 🙈

For God's Sake....

Don't agitate Karen; Please! Don't do it.

200.gif
  • MelG7777
    Motorsheen wrote: »

For God's Sake....

200.gif

I’m banking that she’s not on here. Buuuuut, I do use the same profile pic on Fitbit if she does. 😝 I’m also banking that nobody I know irl has ever or will ever be on here. Solid plan. Plus I’m over 11,000 steps ahead of her for the week. And I’m not scared of her. (JUST KIDDING KAREN, YOU KNOW I’M KIDDING GIRL!)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member

For God's Sake....

200.gif

I’m banking that she’s not on here. Buuuuut, I do use the same profile pic on Fitbit if she does. 😝 I’m also banking that nobody I know irl has ever or will ever be on here. Solid plan. Plus I’m over 11,000 steps ahead of her for the week. And I’m not scared of her. (JUST KIDDING KAREN, YOU KNOW I’M KIDDING GIRL!)

I'm moving next door to you.
  • MelG7777
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

For God's Sake....

200.gif

I'm moving next door to you.

zb55xpssbegg.gif
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Writing haiku's for this competition-thing on *another social media platform*
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Slept all day 'til almost 5pm... making dinner at 11pm. :( And, enjoying watching the little opossum eating the handfuls of peanuts I toss out for him/her daily. Glad the li'l critter is enjoying them. S/he's a night eater, too, it appears. :smile:
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Taxes , Taxes, Taxes, Dam I hate Taxes !
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Got Netflix free for 1-mo. I believe I've seen everything I've wanted to see on the entire site over the past 2-wks... not much of value, imho. They used to have so many more offerings... well, I'm going back pre-2010 when I was able to watch a lot of punk docs, obscure film & foreign film onsite... they had it all.

Now? I dunno. Can't take another CoVid press conference or podcast discussing it.

Keep searching for a good crime doc or foreign flick from the slim pickin's on Netflix??

this is a great website if you've got a library card..

https://www.kanopy.com/

Oh, boo... unfortunately, the libraries in my area don't allow access. Too bad as it's a wonderful idea. Still, TY kindly for your help. :smile:
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Going to bed I guess.
  • DaisheaBoo
    DaisheaBoo Posts: 121 Member
    I am at work at the moment. In the ER at a county hospital....YAY ME :|
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited March 2020
    Just woke up, tried to walk to the kitchen for breakfast but it's not happening. So much pain in my feet and legs. Maybe I'll try sleeping in the kitchen tonight.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    getting ready to go out for my sanity walk!
  • DaisheaBoo
    DaisheaBoo Posts: 121 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Taxes , Taxes, Taxes, Dam I hate Taxes !

WHATS WRONG WITH TEXAS???? :o
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    My daughter and I just made some soap 😊 taking advantage of social distancing by learning things they don't learn in school.

40p26do4v1en.jpg
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Just got done putting groceries away. Thinking about baking something or start the drinking. The former sounds like the right thing to do but...
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member
    So tired!! Been on my feet all day, 20,000 steps in just at work alone. Haven’t even done workouts yet