Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Member Posts: 601 Member Member Posts: 601 Member
    Just got back from doing groceries and I feel like a just ran a marathon, it took all the energy I had. Now I'm just going to wait for my daughter to get home, cuddle with her and watch some movies after ❤
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,837 Member Member Posts: 7,837 Member
    Gonna go co-run the first scout meeting of the new school year for Wolves with one of our new den leaders. Should be interesting.
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member
    Drinking coffee and waiting for my husband to get back with my protein drinks. I have no energy, feel sick, and I think I pushed myself to io hard. Looking forward to one of those drinks.
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member
    Watching the 49ers and Bucs game.
    Resisting unnecessary snacking
  • This_farThis_far Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    JESU H O LATT IN S. There's a big Mormon temple on Columbus and 65 in Manhattan. It's missing letters. Building has no windows either. Random observation waiting for the xtown bus.
    edited September 2019
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 27,321 Member Member Posts: 27,321 Member
    Resting my back after cleaning the garage and tookbox. Also just finished eating dinner and debating what's for dessert..
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    JESU H O LATT IN S. There's a big Mormon temple on Columbus and 65 in Manhattan. It's missing letters. Building has no windows either. Random observation waiting for the xtown bus.

cool post 😎
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,509 Member Member Posts: 9,509 Member

We avoided that place like the plague... They have a way of sniffing out backsliding converts ... Wonder why that Temple is in disrepair?

We avoided that place like the plague... They have a way of sniffing out backsliding converts ... Wonder why that Temple is in disrepair?

Didn't look in disrepair, clean as a whistle otherwise .

cool post 😎

Thank you
  • mmultanenmmultanen Member Posts: 1,050 Member Member Posts: 1,050 Member
    Whole buncha nothing. Lol. And it's pretty nice.

Didn't look in disrepair, clean as a whistle otherwise .

Interesting.
    At Buffalo wild wings about to devour a grilled chicken wrap
    edited September 2019
  • Graham7679Graham7679 Member Posts: 50 Member Member Posts: 50 Member
    I.m a fire fighter at controlled burn job atm watchin and making sure stays controlled 👨‍🚒👍
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    Just finished prepping lunches so I get my food plan back on track instead eating out everyday.
    Deep conditioning my hair with neobond after bleaching my hair
  • cynthiabickhamcynthiabickham Member Posts: 1,001 Member Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    Going to bed.
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Member Posts: 2,139 Member Member Posts: 2,139 Member
    Lying in bed, dissecting my perceptions of a friend and asking myself questions I may never get answers to
    edited September 2019
  • mmultanenmmultanen Member Posts: 1,050 Member Member Posts: 1,050 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Lying in bed, dissecting my perceptions of a friend and asking myself questions I may never get answers to

Did you recover the sleeping bag, though?
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Did you recover the sleeping bag, though?

Right!?! His gesture was super selfless.