Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 873Member Member Posts: 873Member Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Mind over matter. Do you WANT to be the best kissing runner you can be? It's about dedication, commitment, showing up for yourself. You and only you can decide if you are willing to put in the time and effort to become the best kissing runner you can be. I'm here to guide you on your journey. If you follow my simple 48 step plan you'll reach your goals. You'll surpass your goals. You can do this! Are you ready to start your incredible journey towards kissing running perfection?

Yes, yes I am!

Where do I send the money
    Wrong thread :D

Paste that sucker where it's supposed to go, in the Ohio thread--it was a good one, ****1/2 for sure
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 2,245Member Member Posts: 2,245Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Paste that sucker where it's supposed to go, in the Ohio thread--it was a good one, ****1/2 for sure

Thanks, somehow I knew you'd be the one who caught it in that 15 seconds.
    Ohio thread, that makes much more sense I thought it was a typo for ho. My ho don't do nothin!

Ohio thread, that makes much more sense I thought it was a typo for ho. My ho don't do nothin!

Neither does my Ohio :/
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 972Member Member Posts: 972Member Member

Neither does my Ohio :/

Ohio has complicated franchise laws. We have to end Ohio.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    If I ever open a donut shop it's going to be called

"Just do it. Eat that *kitten* donut"

I'll link it to my kissing while running website.
    i want to open a coffee shop called “like my soul.” We could be in the same strip mall
  • very_californianvery_californian Posts: 93Member Member Posts: 93Member Member
    Trying to figure out the voice thread.
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,176Member Member Posts: 1,176Member Member
    Thinking about a third donut.

Oh I like you!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 219,091Member, Premium Member Posts: 219,091Member, Premium Member
    I'm engaged in the eternal battle between the tendrils of brain fog and coffee. It could go either way at this point.

I’m rooting for the fog

:laugh: that doesn't mean what you think it means :p
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 11,137Member Member Posts: 11,137Member Member
    Waiting till beer o'clock.. (aka head out of work)
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    It's only 6pm but I'm kinda ready to go to sleep.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member

I'm engaged in the eternal battle between the tendrils of brain fog and coffee. It could go either way at this point.

I’m rooting for the fog

:laugh: that doesn't mean what you think it means :p

oh my 😂
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Avoiding being productive. I've been on the go for 15 hours today.
  • kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,283Member Member Posts: 9,283Member Member
    Probably going to go play Ace Attorney on my iPad.
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Just buried my daughter's hamster.
    The night has turned sad.

i’m sorry
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,176Member Member Posts: 1,176Member Member

It’s so hard to see our kids hurt. I’m sorry she’s going through this.
    Just got back from the forge, had a blast tonight and I’m whipped

so true... I was thinking... Hamster - great pet for kids.... and every 2-3 years ya go through some massive sadness due to their short lives. Not so great.
    It wasn't a good day for my daughter already. I just hope she can find sleep tonight. I told her to take some Tylenol and have some food with it and then suggested a hot shower and hopefully all that will help her to sleep.
    edited September 12

so true... I was thinking... Hamster - great pet for kids.... and every 2-3 years ya go through some massive sadness due to their short lives. Not so great.
    It wasn't a good day for my daughter already. I just hope she can find sleep tonight. I told her to take some Tylenol and have some food with it and then suggested a hot shower and hopefully all that will help her to sleep.

If she can’t sleep it’s safe to give her 3-5mg of melatonin. If you’re not opposed. She’ll be able to process it all better on a solid rest. My heart hurts for her. My boy recently lost a pet too, unfortunately all we can do is be there. Listen to her, answer her questions, and she’ll navigate through her emotions over the next few weeks with your help.

But as for the next pet. A Guinea Pig. Super friendly. Loves kids. Lives longer. When she’s ready of course.