Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Just buried my daughter's hamster.
    The night has turned sad.

It’s so hard to see our kids hurt. I’m sorry she’s going through this.

so true... I was thinking... Hamster - great pet for kids.... and every 2-3 years ya go through some massive sadness due to their short lives. Not so great.
    It wasn't a good day for my daughter already. I just hope she can find sleep tonight. I told her to take some Tylenol and have some food with it and then suggested a hot shower and hopefully all that will help her to sleep.

If she can’t sleep it’s safe to give her 3-5mg of melatonin. If you’re not opposed. She’ll be able to process it all better on a solid rest. My heart hurts for her. My boy recently lost a pet too, unfortunately all we can do is be there. Listen to her, answer her questions, and she’ll navigate through her emotions over the next few weeks with your help.

But as for the next pet. A Guinea Pig. Super friendly. Loves kids. Lives longer. When she’s ready of course.

It is hard to lose a oet; harder when your child loses one.

I am thinkin, turtle. If all goes well it will out live her and problem solved.

Honestly, she is 15 and with thoughts of college soon it will ne a more serious talk about the "next" pet.

We still have 2 dogs and 5 ferrets in the house and it is just me and her so I am good with holding with what we got for the time being although I suspect by Christmas she will have picked out what she wants anyway.
  • FatToFitChaserFatToFitChaser Posts: 88Member Member Posts: 88Member Member
    Sleepy and not sleepy
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,873Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,873Member, Premium Member
    4:10am and there was no sleep for me.
    Wired all night long.
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 873Member Member Posts: 873Member Member
    Sitting in the edge of my bed trying to embrace the idea of going to work
  • Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 1,578Member Member Posts: 1,578Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

You need a push? 🤔

You need a push? 🤔

I made it! I am here!

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,176Member Member Posts: 1,176Member Member
    Sitting in my office waiting for someone who is now 25 minutes late. People who lack punctuality are so very rude. And then when 10:00 comes and I have to cut their kids session short they will be upset. You can’t win.
  • kq1981kq1981 Posts: 1,050Member Member Posts: 1,050Member Member
    Sitting in my office waiting for someone who is now 25 minutes late. People who lack punctuality are so very rude. And then when 10:00 comes and I have to cut their kids session short they will be upset. You can’t win.

Where's the agree button. Drives me crazy waiting for patients at work. Have a good day though, bed time for me
  • Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 1,578Member Member Posts: 1,578Member Member

You need a push? 🤔

I made it! I am here!

Good, now be productive and stuff....the thrift store needs you! 😉

You need a push? 🤔

I made it! I am here!

No thrift store today, that was just volunteer time

Today's the normal day-job

You need a push? 🤔

I made it! I am here!

No thrift store today, that was just volunteer time

Today's the normal day-job

I come save you, we do lunch...or I stalk you while you do lunch. 😋
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,176Member Member Posts: 1,176Member Member
    kq1981 wrote: »

Where's the agree button. Drives me crazy waiting for patients at work. Have a good day though, bed time for me

It has to be my biggest pet peeve. As expected they showed up 35 minutes late and upset that there wasn’t time left, asked to reschedule and was bothered it couldn’t be today.

Have a good sleep!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 410Member, Premium Member Posts: 410Member, Premium Member
    Walking around Charleston Regional Parkway to get some steps in and just enjoying the morning
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 11,137Member Member Posts: 11,137Member Member
    Thinking that I should have stayed home.. 😖
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    I am drinking tea
    I am drinking tea

Is this tea hot? Cold? Sweetened? Unsweetened? In a glass? A mug? Is it flavored? We here need details!!
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    I am drinking tea

Is this tea hot? Cold? Sweetened? Unsweetened? In a glass? A mug? Is it flavored? We here need details!!

It is hot, black tea and I’m cranky about it because it isn’t coffee. 🤦‍♀️
  • theresa120theresa120 Posts: 10,160Member Member Posts: 10,160Member Member
    Clicking quickly on all the things with notifications to get rid of the notifications!!
  • liftorgohomeliftorgohome Posts: 21,294Member Member Posts: 21,294Member Member
    Waiting for her to wake up and start posting
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Starting my 3-day weekend