What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I think once D actually takes me to the store it will be a breeze but Im also worried I won't find any "good stuff" so close to Christmas

I'm planning on going Tuesday
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Do you have any ideas of what you're getting them? You should be able to get them some nice stuff for that amount.
  • Karb_Kween
    Well getting toys around this time is pretty expensive to get something "cool" and memorable for my nephew .. as far as mom goes I was thinking some smelly-goods stuff not that she really needs it because I steal her stuff sometimes and a face moisturizer and a robe I promised her last year.. D is the only person I know for sure what Im getting and its a heated back massager thing for his office chair

Hes the hardest to shop for because he has all the money to get whatever he wants on a whim so I feel really happy knowing I thought of something he doesnt have but will appreciate
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    I am painting my nails red and well I'm not doing such a great job..why is it the day you the nail polish to be perfect is the day you make all kinds on messes?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Deleting xxx rated messages that have appeared in my box since last night.. What brought out all the crazies?

I'm sorry. I will stop.

In a little while

I knew it was you all a long.. crazy lune.. :#
  • synchkat
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Well getting toys around this time is pretty expensive to get something "cool" and memorable for my nephew .. as far as mom goes I was thinking some smelly-goods stuff not that she really needs it because I steal her stuff sometimes and a face moisturizer and a robe I promised her last year.. D is the only person I know for sure what Im getting and its a heated back massager thing for his office chair

Hes the hardest to shop for because he has all the money to get whatever he wants on a whim so I feel really happy knowing I thought of something he doesnt have but will appreciate

how old is your nephew? There's lots of little things you can get. If you were closer I'd send you Lego. We get tons of Lego given and the boy never plays with it
  • Karb_Kween
    synchkat wrote: »

how old is your nephew? There's lots of little things you can get. If you were closer I'd send you Lego. We get tons of Lego given and the boy never plays with it

• mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Urgent care ...sitting waiting ....I'm sick of being sick :'(
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Thinking whether I should hit the gym
  • synchkat
    Urgent care ...sitting waiting ....I'm sick of being sick :'(

oh no hope you're ok
  • synchkat

just get him some little dinky cars or something to play with little kids are easy
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

fireworks?