What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Wondering if on Sundays when I do not exercise that is the reason I feel so tired, low on energy, and feel unmotivated (like this every Sunday it seems). The rest day is needed but I feel like crap.. looking for a reason... sigh

When I was marathon training, the post long run day was a waste of day.

I had a 10.5 miler yesterday.. I do this run every Saturday.. can that be why?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Wondering if on Sundays when I do not exercise that is the reason I feel so tired, low on energy, and feel unmotivated (like this every Sunday it seems). The rest day is needed but I feel like crap.. looking for a reason... sigh

Maybe you're tired from the run that's a long way. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I thought that too.. and well I was on my feet all day yesterday including the run.. I have felt like this many Sundays in a row now.. Maybe part is extra holiday stress too, etc..

I should give my self the benefit of the doubt.. but I feel like poo!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I thought that too.. and well I was on my feet all day yesterday including the run.. I have felt like this many Sundays in a row now.. Maybe part is extra holiday stress too, etc..

I hate days like that. My legs felt like lead today when we were curling today. Skating tonight should be interesting especially since have to work hard at points but I'll survive. Sundays are just meant for relaxing I think.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Dog food made and frozen.......Frying pork chops and onions...listening to little Miss regal me with her week's worth of stories.....and wondering how hard it will be to get on the doggie boots I bought today. He's had such a hard time with the salt, he limps and sometimes lays down on the sidewalk, which scares the you know what out of me....
  • bezza666
    bezza666 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Eating a share bag of peanut M&M's to myself
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I hate days like that. My legs felt like lead today when we were curling today. Skating tonight should be interesting especially since have to work hard at points but I'll survive. Sundays are just meant for relaxing I think.

You know what? you and @littliemissbgfigg are on to something.. I am going to my daughters for dinner, my husband said to let them wait on me.. I think I will.. thanks you two..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide what I want for Christmas ..so I can order it..

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Dog food made and frozen.......Frying pork chops and onions...listening to little Miss regal me with her week's worth of stories.....and wondering how hard it will be to get on the doggie boots I bought today. He's had such a hard time with the salt, he limps and sometimes lays down on the sidewalk, which scares the you know what out of me....

How do you make dog food? I got a cat though

For cats you need to crush bones but strangely I dont have a bone grinder on hand
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

How do you make dog food? I got a cat though

For cats you need to crush bones but strangely I dont have a bone grinder on hand
    That's how:

https://youtu.be/ww-usB00l00
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Dog boots are fairly simple to put on and take off them. I tend to sit on the floor and have him move the foot I want to shoe. The velcro wrap ones are the best IMO, because you can wrap them fairly snug like mukluks. After a walk in the snow, boots or not (naturally the groomers have taken care of his paw care), I'd soak his paws in warm water and massage it with vaseline. He'd always leave paw prints on the hardword floors, but my sister always insisted that it's way better than Bingo (Black Labrador) being hurt. Inherited him from our uncle and aunt in NJ ... Miss him. We'd often take him out at 10pm which is when most people salt their driveways and street frontage (ughhh). Running after fireflies in the park ... :) Hope you find your solution @JustMissTracy.

In the meantime, slather on Vaseline prior to your walks >warm water bath upon return >a lighter film of Vaseline.
  • Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just finished....xsc4yuj2pr7r.jpg
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Lots of pictures on the walls
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Being a busy body .... Drama across the street .... Intoxicated teens. Not from this community. Sheriff's cars + ambulance. One is hurt. One cuffed. This does not happen here. I am so nosey right now, I am itching yo know what happened.

#SmallTownAmerica. #NoDramaSurburbia
  • Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Being a busy body .... Drama across the street .... Intoxicated teens. Not from this community. Sheriff's cars + ambulance. One is hurt. One cuffed. This does not happen here. I am so nosey right now, I am itching yo know what happened.

Maybe the police will ask YOU what happened, if they catch you peeking :D
  • 777Gemma888
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Milica986 wrote: »

Maybe the police will ask YOU what happened, if they catch you peeking :D

Rofl ... I looked out my office window@unfamiliar voices wafting in through my window. No sirens ... just 2 squad cars +ambulance + sedan.

The girls aren't giving their names, ages, id or addresses ... Really strange!

ETA: This is a gated community. You need the clicker to get in through the gates. HOA aren't going to be too happy about it.
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Watching New Kids On The Block...on Fuller House?!?!

g7y968roz7wp.jpg