What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    staring at all the dirty dishes :/

I still haven't figured out how to get that to work. Lemme know if you have any luck. :)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

I still haven't figured out how to get that to work. Lemme know if you have any luck. :)

ok. May be I'm paying them too much attention...im gonna look away...stare at my phone longer.
  • miniharambe
    miniharambe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Jeopardy! 🀣
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options

ok. May be I'm paying them too much attention...im gonna look away...stare at my phone longer.

Stare at your kids until they load the dishwasher
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

I used to wash all the dishes until I was told I have capable kids that can contribute around the house. Started with my 16 year old but then she got bored and decided she needed a paying job. So now my 11 year old does them. She's still learning but im happy I'm teaching my kids life lessons through housework. Anyway, idk if you have kids but if you do, you're welcome πŸ˜†
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Sitting at my desk thinking of all the ways I could have avoided work today.. but ya know... bills and stuff πŸ™„ Adulting is ruining my life
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Hiding out in the bathroom for a few minutes of peace and quiet... Why in the world does everyone have to be so freaking loud πŸ˜‘
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Hiding out in the bathroom for a few minutes of peace and quiet... Why in the world does everyone have to be so freaking loud πŸ˜‘

I feel you!! Another bathroom hider here too. πŸ€—
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Watching Bob’s Burgers
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Watching Star Wars
  • CowboyLife
    CowboyLife Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Contemplating sleep...
  • eigwgt
    eigwgt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    3pm. Laying on my bed on phone just fluffing around. Sun shining through the blinds. Birds chirping. Front door open with security door letting in a lovely breeze. Been so cold as it's winter here. Such a lovely day but we are in strict covid lockdown.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

In other words, you're snapping a selfie with the cowboy hat 🀠 !
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    Watching my cat be silly. He's playing with a tiny rubber hair band and he keeps flicking it then chasing after it πŸ˜†
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    eigwgt wrote: Β»
    3pm. Laying on my bed on phone just fluffing around. Sun shining through the blinds. Birds chirping. Front door open with security door letting in a lovely breeze. Been so cold as it's winter here. Such a lovely day but we are in strict covid lockdown.

That sounds lovely.

It's so hot here that the doorknob in our garage was very warm to the touch.

It was 9pm.... and the doorknob was inside, not outside.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

You busted me πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

i63rtu93j0n6.gif

πŸ˜† I knew it!!!
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Eating alllll the foods
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You busted me πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

i63rtu93j0n6.gif

*wolf whistle* hellooo Jesse😘