Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    had to reprogram some things and now having a drink 💁🏻‍♂️

D0j4MWJl.jpg

laid back kinda nite, i was just doing a lil cleaning trying not to mess up my pretty nails
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I'm either hating myself or having an existential crisis... or both concurrently. Hard to really tell anymore.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Contemplating whether or not I am really going to post bikini progress pics tomorrow, questioning my sanity for even thinking it, while furiously editing the pics so that they fit neatly into collages.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Contemplating whether or not I am really going to post bikini progress pics tomorrow, questioning my sanity for even thinking it, while furiously editing the pics so that they fit neatly into collages.

No better time than now....
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    Trying to sleep but there’s all these invisible owls watchIn me
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Drinking iced citrus green tea and contemplating serving dishes for Thanksgiving. If I need to order something, now would be the time, and it's embarrassing to be spooning things into bowls and discover that you had mentally put both the corn and the green beans in the same bowl, or that you don't have enough serving spoons. Going through and making a list keeps that from happening.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Drawing a eucalyptus + spearmint flavored bath in the jacoosie* tub and about to relax.

* Sorry. I can’t spell and autocorrect can’t figure out how to correct jacoosie.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Drawing a eucalyptus + spearmint flavored bath in the jacoosie* tub and about to relax.

* Sorry. I can’t spell and autocorrect can’t figure out how to correct jacoosie.

*splash* move over 😁
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    Making chicken nuggets and perogies for dinner...

Some times adulting is hard, yo.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

Pierogies!!!! Love it!!!
    Options

No judgement: My lunch was chicken nuggets with bbq to dip them in, and Fritos.
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Giggling with my mom. Shes explaining to my brother that she changed her mind about going to see relatives in another state for Thanksgiving. Shes concerned shed get Cooties 19 and they dont make a shot for that. 😂
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    Lucky you .
    Hope you have good seats.
    Waiting for my man to finish getting ready so we can leave to go to the Stevie Nicks concert (playing at the theater) 😊

• Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    Watching tv show private eyes.
    Options
    It is 4:30 am and I am awake because my brain is stupid. (sigh) I did try to go back to sleep, but it wasn't having any. This means I'll spend the afternoon down with a migraine. Not helpful.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my man to finish getting ready so we can leave to go to the Stevie Nicks concert (playing at the theater) 😊

Have a blast! ❤️
    Miz_Owl wrote: »
    Lucky you .
    Hope you have good seats.

Thanks ladies 😊 it was awesome!
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Watching Terminator
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    On here. Procrastinating other things.