Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• fitnessinmy30sfitnessinmy30s Member Posts: 377 Member Member Posts: 377 Member
    Drinking some hot chocolate snuggly on the couch!
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,776 Member Member Posts: 18,776 Member
    gearing upper a party here at the ranch

..... just a small, covid friendly, birthday thing.

(not my birthday, I've stopped having those.)
  • aChuisle_moChroiaChuisle_moChroi Member Posts: 5,422 Member Member Posts: 5,422 Member
    Drinking a gigantic Negroni. Have a good weekend. MFPeeps.
  • Mariner322007Mariner322007 Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Just got done grilling and now watching baseball
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,857 Member Member Posts: 11,857 Member
    Listen to my newly 9yr old boy plead his case about how he's 9 now and should be allowed to watch the Shinning 😂...

He's already seen Rambo and Saving Private Ryan... But I've never had an issue with him trying to come into our room in the middle of the night... And I don't want one now 😂
    Listen to my newly 9yr old boy plead his case about how he's 9 now and should be allowed to watch the Shinning 😂...

He's already seen Rambo and Saving Private Ryan... But I've never had an issue with him trying to come into our room in the middle of the night... And I don't want one now 😂

When our son was 11 he convinced his grandmother (my mom) to watch 'Tropic Thunder' together.

He laughs about it to this day.

my poor mom had no idea. (you can take the girl outta the country........)
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,503 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,503 Member
    Listening to Steely Dan,
    relaxing,
    ✌️
  • steph6556steph6556 Member Posts: 474 Member Member Posts: 474 Member
    Watching South Park’s, “ Pandemic Special”
    It’s awesome!!
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member

peace out Mel <3
    Listening to Steely Dan,
    relaxing,
    ✌️

Listening to Steely Dan,
    relaxing,
    ✌️

@honeybee__12

Which album ??

( I bet I can guess.... )
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
  • Cards_ManCards_Man Member Posts: 905 Member Member Posts: 905 Member
    Praying for a Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl win this year!!!!
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    About to organize some game pieces in hopes of avoiding an existential crisis
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,503 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,503 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Listening to Steely Dan,
    relaxing,
    ✌️

@honeybee__12

Which album ??

( I bet I can guess.... )

😊 A Decade of Steely Dan and Gaucho.
    I feel so grown up when I listen to it.
    😂
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,277 Member Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    trying a combo of tens unit and heating pad
    edited October 3
  • Spartadude238Spartadude238 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Working nightshift
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 249,934 Member Member Posts: 249,934 Member
    A movie and an ice cream cone 🍦🙂
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    Watching *kitten* on ESPN.

And by *kitten* I mean corn hole championships.
    edited October 4
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 249,934 Member Member Posts: 249,934 Member
    Watching *kitten* on ESPN.

And by *kitten* I mean corn hole championships.

😱😳

😁
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 11,379 Member Member Posts: 11,379 Member
    @slimgirljo15 You're one of the few I can tell this to but I must tell on myself. It's 22 miles to the nearest gas station. I drove there and went inside to examine the gummy bears. I talked myself out of them and settled for a quest bar. Who gives a rat's @$$. Right. I am allergic to corn syrup and they make me loopy like I'm drunk. I haven't been on gummy bear thrill eating ride in 4 years. Two hunters were mauled by grizzlies just a hop and skip away from me this week. It does set my teeth :# on edge and I have to make sure I look around building corners and stay alert. Always.

That's no reason to go on a thrill eating ride. I made it by the skin of my teeth. I'm telling on myself because 6 years ago, I ate it all back with gummy bears. :p Thanks for listening. You live and abide in a judgment free zone. It's comforting knowing you're out there. I'm not about to start half-@$$ing it now.

kburebpdsl7k.png
    edited October 4