Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    ^ 😂

I had to repeatedly check and compare to make sure autocorrect didn’t hose me.

Sorry, I had to 😜
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,625 Member Member Posts: 1,625 Member
    Listening to my boyfriend and my girlfriend talk about computer coding. I don't understand much of it, but it makes them happy.
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    Listening to music
    edited October 23
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 689 Member Member Posts: 689 Member
    Listening to music

Under a weighted blanket with cute slippers? If I bring wine and snacks can I join you?
    Listening to music

Under a weighted blanket with cute slippers? If I bring wine and snacks can I join you?

Omg I'm so comfy 😁🤣 I can't drink but I'd definitely enjoy company and snacks! I'm home alone! That doesn't happen often!
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 689 Member Member Posts: 689 Member
    Listening to music

Omg I'm so comfy 😁🤣 I can't drink but I'd definitely enjoy company and snacks! I'm home alone! That doesn't happen often!

I'll drink for the both of us! I'm a fun drunk...you may want to keep me. 🥰
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,968 Member Member Posts: 8,968 Member
    Still knitting; working on a Halloween costume. Listening to the QI podcast.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    Keeping an eye out for a new hosting site.

YouTube-dl is clutch.

https://github.com/github/dmca/blob/master/2020/10/2020-10-23-RIAA.md
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 250,346 Member Member Posts: 250,346 Member
    chilling, listening to the rain.. 🌧
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,625 Member Member Posts: 1,625 Member
    Smooth jazz, hot tea. Boyfriend went to bed. Girlfriend's shut up in her room gaming. The cat has a cricket and is talking excitedly to it.

Trying to decide whether or not to buy a new book or whether I should read one that I have.
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    looking at youtube vids how loooooooooong it takes from going from shaved head to full head of hair and realizing i will need a lot of bandanas and alcohol to make it to May next year
    That's why I keep not cutting my hair.

Plus someday I can be that tough old woman with the long braid of silver hair, and I like that idea.
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    That's why I keep not cutting my hair.

Plus someday I can be that tough old woman with the long braid of silver hair, and I like that idea.

the roots were growing in during covid and i badly needed a cut. nothing was open yet up here so i just got my husband to clipper it. it was a fresh change at first. then i was getting him to do it every week on a four setting. now i just hate it. :#
    My son and I both have the same sort of thick, straight hair. As near as I can tell there's two options. He takes the one of running clippers over it short enough that he doesn't have to comb it. My option is to grow it out long so it goes back in a bun/ponytail/braid and is out of my way.

I wish he'd grow it out, though, it's the prettiest dark auburn without any carroty-ness in it, and with his brown eyes it's unusual and striking. (sigh) Probably when he meets a girl she'll get him to do it.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,599 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,599 Member
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    Watchin Forensic Files til my brain shuts off
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,968 Member Member Posts: 8,968 Member
    I'm still working on my kid's Halloween costume.. and catching up on anime in my queue.
    Thinking about the rings I tried on today (yes, engagement rings!) and reading about the development of forensic medicine to calm myself down enough to sleep.
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 447 Member Member Posts: 447 Member
    Sitting on my balcony drinking chamomile tea. PO'd at the library for charging me a late book fee, canceling all my holds and not allowing me to check out more books due to a glitch.now I have nothing to read.

Contemplating taking a shower but it's late and I'm tired. Wondering what to eat to fill in the final 500 calories of the day. I think there might be chocolate involved.
  • seepersaudseepersaud Member Posts: 5,738 Member Member Posts: 5,738 Member
    I support you on the chocolate