What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Was up half the night with my husband and now thinking of what on my to do list I can put off for another week and take a nap instead,
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Choking at reading those wedding prices. Not surprised but still choking. 1-4 years worth of my salary give or take because idk math and this is yet another reason I’m poor. 😬
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Lunch break over, back to yard work. 😊🌷
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Listening to music, about to make some dinner
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Listening to music, about to make some dinner

What are we having? 😃
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    hanging up
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Having dinner
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    🥱
    Getting ready to call it a day.. 😴
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    🥱

7pm bedtime comes fast don't it :D
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    🥱

Hardy har har. 😝
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    🥱

Hardy har har. 😝

😙🤗😂
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Preparing for bed time.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I thought the moon looked cool from my backyard, about 10min ago.

g0n4aqkc5feo.jpeg

I’m calling it a night.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Did some yoga and now about to go for a walk before heading to my appointment. It's so beautiful outside. Loving the sunshine 🌞

Hope all is ok 🤗❤

I will get my MRI results within the next 2 weeks, it's quite stressful to wait for these results. As for my arm, I have to get more tests done to make sure it's not bone mets. I'm remaining positive because I'm feeling fantastic aside from not being able to do much with my arm and last bone scan was clear. It's most likely damage from chemo, radiation and lymphnode removal but it's better to get more tests done to make sure. My oncologist is amazing and I trust him. I'm scared and worried and I've lost alot of sleep over it this week but today I woke up with a better mindset. I thank meditation for that and how I'm able to push these thoughts out of my mind 🙏 if I've learned anything in the last year it's that worrying will not change a thing but how I react to it will ❤

Not worrying is so much easier said than done isn't it? :( But it really is useless. I've never used meditation before but hopefully filling your mind and body with positive healing thoughts will help calm your inner self and keep you healing towards 100% recovery!!! And lordie knows, you've got lots of people here thinking and sending positive thoughts to the universe for you as well.

I didn't have to wait that long. Just got a phone call a few minutes ago. My scan is clear ❤❤🤍🤍
    ⬆️
    I’m totally a lurker but this made me incredibly happy. So right now I’m sending them good vibes back into the atmosphere.

Thank you 🙏 I still have more to do but this one was the most stressful one. Staying positive as always ❤
  • joyystick3
    joyystick3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thinking I should start getting used to wearing something other than sweatpants...
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Working and music