What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    i’m digging out my heaviest coat and gloves to go for a hike in the freezing cold bc my friends are masochistic lunatics

Come here and be my winter hiking buddy
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    I’m trying to figure out how to gentle parent all the *kitten* in the world and also wondering if it’s time for pickle people to make a come back
    6w97hywzlep9.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,629 Member
    Trying to keep my temper in check.

My mother called and argued with me over something we had already discussed multiple times then told me that I just didn’t remember.
    Look old lady, you are 95yrs old who thinks my memory is better than yours? Ugh!!

Then she asks me for a favor that I really don’t want to do.

😤
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Listening to moody music and lifting in a cold garage
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Waiting for the new hot water system to be installed so I can shower 😔
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Is that snow? It's pouring rain here. What a beautiful pic 😍
  • TwitchyMagee
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Yes, I hate it but it is picturesque. It’s our first snow of the season and I guess I should celebrate it😁
  • Peachesnstuff
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Yes, I hate it but it is picturesque. It’s our first snow of the season and I guess I should celebrate it😁

You ever look at a picture and think to yourself "if I had that scenery, that sidewalk, that path, I'd walk every day. I have the entire Ocean right around the corner, it even has a boardwalk thingy...I haven't been there in forever. Maybe that needs to change...maybe
  • TwitchyMagee
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

You ever look at a picture and think to yourself "if I had that scenery, that sidewalk, that path, I'd walk every day. I have the entire Ocean right around the corner, it even has a boardwalk thingy...I haven't been there in forever. Maybe that needs to change...maybe

Yes, and thank you for the reminder. I rearranged my life so that I could have the surroundings I have now. Go Say hi to that ocean for me
  • Peachesnstuff
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Yes, and thank you for the reminder. I rearranged my life so that I could have the surroundings I have now. Go Say hi to that ocean for me

I think I'll go watch the sunrise this weekend 😊

Have a beautiful day!
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

fn201mp3srka.jpeg
    Sounds magical, no?

😏
    Can we have whipped cream on the hot chocolate?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

fn201mp3srka.jpeg
    Sounds magical, no?

😏
    Can we have whipped cream on the hot chocolate?

No cause you don’t want the extra cals !! This is a fitness site dontcha know

• cowsfan12
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Yes - get cho butt out there yo - I’m sure the pups would enjoy as well
  • Peachesnstuff
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

This is the problem. They've banned dogs from the boardwalk! I used to take them up there all the time 😤
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

This is the problem. They've banned dogs from the boardwalk! I used to take them up there all the time 😤
    What! That is stupid

Do they have doggy hours at least?
  • cowsfan12
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Dafaq day doin over der

• Peachesnstuff
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

What! That is stupid

Do they have doggy hours at least?

I agree. They have a designated "doggy beach" area but it's cold...and Chihuahuas don't like it cold
  • Peachesnstuff
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Dafaq day doin over der

I don't make the rules, I just follow them 🤷