What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    roemnid2ghh5.gif

Not sleeping

Lol. This could look like an amazing night, despite the no-sleep protestation. I'm guessing Giancarlo is underneath the... ah, never mind.

For me, just polished off an IPA, bowl of cherries, listened to my L.A. friend complain about cramps & am on my way to bed at 8:15pm... yeah, I'm wild like that.

I'm gonna make it to the beach this week... we've had too many thunderstorm, flood, high tide & red tide alerts lately, so I haven't been yet. Soon...
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m getting a pedicure. And they are doing things I’ve never had done. They didn’t ask me anything before they started. YOLO😂
    What did they do ?

Well I guess it only ended up being paraffin and then oil. Mixed with hot lotion. And hot towels. I usually just get basic stuff because I don’t want to sit there forever. Whatever they all did isn’t listed on the price list either. So I’m not sure what they call it at this place.
  • Firemedflight
    Firemedflight Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’m getting a pedicure. And they are doing things I’ve never had done. They didn’t ask me anything before they started. YOLO😂
    What did they do ?

Well I guess it only ended up being paraffin and then oil. Mixed with hot lotion. And hot towels. I usually just get basic stuff because I don’t want to sit there forever. Whatever they all did isn’t listed on the price list either. So I’m not sure what they call it at this place.

Lol well I’m glad it worked and best of all didn’t get billed lol. Hey add me would you
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Pretending to work. :-)
  • tvm1970
    tvm1970 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    rlpomeroy wrote: »
    Pretending to work. :-)

This.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Drinking cheap wine
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    What did they do ?

Thanks for the video 😏😂
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    What did they do ?

Thanks for the video 😏😂

😍😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    7oevr3xgzrp7.gif
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    YES! SUCCESS!

Don’t worry, this monster didn’t aggravate my jacked up ab nor elbow. He was a helluva fighter though. 😂🤣

dn4whldfza00.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    What a cute little nipper! :) Appetizer?
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Where I come from, you swallow them alive and chase them with Jose Cuervo....

But that was back in college.
  • lx1x
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Where I come from, you swallow them alive and chase them with Jose Cuervo....

But that was back in college.

Umm. That's the bait (worm) you swallow alive.
    Fish you fillet and make sashimi out of it.
  • lx1x
    Options
    Watching training videos . 🥱😴
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Firemedflight
    Firemedflight Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ne4ttbz9e7lt.jpg
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    Sitting here with a glow of happiness after General Tso's pork (we like pork better than chicken) and thinking about what precooking needs to be done for next week, so I'll have a list ready to work through when I get up tomorrow.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ne4ttbz9e7lt.jpg

That looks tasty 🤤