What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

1217321742176217821792369

Replies

  • Joeyd727
    Joeyd727 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Playing on my oculus quest vr
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 12,748 Member
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    having dessert

    o4l0bZEl.jpg

    Cigar smoke gif?
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    having dessert

    o4l0bZEl.jpg

    Cigar smoke gif?

    maybe next time when it's unexpected
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 12,748 Member
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    having dessert

    o4l0bZEl.jpg

    Cigar smoke gif?

    maybe next time when it's unexpected

    xmiik7pbo466.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,725 Member
    Watching it rain....yet again.
    We had about a week of summer this year and that was back in May. :/
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 10,801 Member
    Just finished putting together a bed
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,751 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Watching it rain....yet again.
    We had about a week of summer this year and that was back in May. :/

    Our Summer back in Dec Jan and Feb wasn't our normal summer at all. It was cool and wet mostly. I don't think one day even touched near 40c..
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Icing the muscle that went flooey while I was cleaning the cat box. I had a lot of stuff to get done today and now I hurt too much to even walk more than to the bathroom and that's more of a shuffle. Bother!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Trying to find something entertaining to watch
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Landscaping planning. And we're not even fighting! :#
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 10,801 Member
    Regretting some recent decisions
  • Drinking decaf tea and waiting for the meds for my sore shoulders/neck to kick in. (Or for my chest to shrink, which would help the sore shoulders/neck by evening problem.)
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    prepping my lunch.

    filet mignon wrapped in thick cut, apple smoked bacon fired over apple and oak

    lobster tail
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    prepping my lunch.

    filet mignon wrapped in thick cut, apple smoked bacon fired over apple and oak

    lobster tail

    I hope you finish lunch up in time to prep your dinner. Man, you eat like a king....
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,208 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    prepping my lunch.

    filet mignon wrapped in thick cut, apple smoked bacon fired over apple and oak

    lobster tail

    I hope you finish lunch up in time to prep your dinner. Man, you eat like a king....

    No kidding.. hard life .. 😆
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited August 2021
    lx1x wrote: »
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    prepping my lunch.

    filet mignon wrapped in thick cut, apple smoked bacon fired over apple and oak

    lobster tail

    I hope you finish lunch up in time to prep your dinner. Man, you eat like a king....

    No kidding.. hard life .. 😆

    Now, to be fair, these past couple days were pretty strong and the weeks not gonna be lettin' up any time soon. In 10 mintues I'll have my 40 billable hours clocked for this week which started at 0000 Saturday.

    But, H E Double Hockey Sticks, from that point on I'm making double time, boys. :clutch:
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,208 Member
    Eating lunch..

    Then go for a walk.. nice spring like weather today.