What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thinking about being a nice wifey and shovelling the snow. But that would mean putting on clothes. So I'm drinking tea, thinking about it.

And choked that my last Fitbit band just came apart.
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    I have to stop under estimating your abilities! U must be crazy good.

I've been skating longer than you've been alive I'm not bad

Your old
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Your old

No, you are young
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

Your old

*You're
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Thinking about being a nice wifey and shovelling the snow. But that would mean putting on clothes. So I'm drinking tea, thinking about it.

what kind of fitbit? I have some bands for the Flex that I never got to wearing

and the show is heavy it's really wet

and yes @UltraTacks I am old but I can probably skate rings around you even with my cheap blades
  • UltraTacks
    Options
    Lol thanks Webster
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    Options

and yes @UltraTacks I am old but I can probably skate rings around you even with my cheap blades

You are not old, you are finely aged...and much younger than I, so eff off with the old stuff!

Mine's a Flex...I go thru three bands every 6 months or so, they separate at the line after awhile (I don't get them wet, I think just from use)

I might still shovel, it's only 0 degrees, and maybe I'd get bonus points (Also, Papa washed all the pukey blankets and teddy bears for me yesterday....good man, he!)

You could skate rings around just about anyone here, and with a tiara and a smile to go with!
  • UltraTacks
    Options

For sure you could figure skate better! I have non doubt ! I can't skate at all. Total beginner ... I suck

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

You are not old, you are finely aged...and much younger than I, so eff off with the old stuff!

Mine's a Flex...I go thru three bands every 6 months or so, they separate at the line after awhile (I don't get them wet, I think just from use)

I might still shovel, it's only 0 degrees, and maybe I'd get bonus points (Also, Papa washed all the pukey blankets and teddy bears for me yesterday....good man, he!)

You could skate rings around just about anyone here, and with a tiara and a smile to go with!

Well I will find my bands and send them to you. Or give me an excuse to visit you. :)

It's actually quite nice out I just ran garbage out in my shorts and winter coat. It's one of those lovely winter days just happens to be snowy and wet.

haha I have never skated in a tiara actually. But I often do so with a smile. It was fun last night with the ice to myself. I tend to take up lots of space
  • km8907
    Options

For sure you could figure skate better! I have non doubt ! I can't skate at all. Total beginner ... I suck

Is that what the bruise is from?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Well I will find my bands and send them to you. Or give me an excuse to visit you. :)

It's actually quite nice out I just ran garbage out in my shorts and winter coat. It's one of those lovely winter days just happens to be snowy and wet.

haha I have never skated in a tiara actually. But I often do so with a smile. It was fun last night with the ice to myself. I tend to take up lots of space

I'd like to "awesome" this twice!!
  • UltraTacks
    Options
    Pick on ultra tacks day! You all are bullies! Actually that was from blocking a shot! Stupid me! Who blocks shots in beer league!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what to do the rest of the day :neutral:
  • km8907
    Options
    Wishing I could wake up tomorrow and be at my goal weight.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    @Karb_Kween where are you Pie? ..

Here, there and everywhere
    km8907 wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Fighting tears right now. RIP Debbie Reynolds :(

Your back! Yeah! :)

swiavserfdb5.png

Maybe someone thought you have an eating disorder and reported you?

I'm thinking as much
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Sitting by an open fire wishing I could have my wine through a long straw so I don't have to move. I am so comfortable.
  • km8907
    Options
    Mom at the gym now giving me a play by play on what's happening. Apparently a woman just got flung off a treadmill. I always worry about tripping and saw another woman trip not too long ago, but she was able to catch herself, this one flew.
  • km8907
    Options
    Finished binge watching People of Earth.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Back from a little shopping, sales are phenomenal this week.. my hardwoods are done and house put back together. I am in a new home..