What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I am sitting down for a moment spending a minute in Chit Chat.. I have not had anything to drink to since 9:00 this morning.. One bedroom left so cannot get comfy just yet.

Happy New Year @slimgirljo15!!!

Thank you :) and to you ..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I'm looking up pie recipes. We saw people we will spend part of new years eve with tomorrow and the theme of their party is pie. so we have to take pie and the host who we saw today was like so you'll being something sweet? So I guess I'm on desert duty
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited December 2016
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm looking up pie recipes. We saw people we will spend part of new years eve with tomorrow and the theme of their party is pie. so we have to take pie and the host who we saw today was like so you'll being something sweet? So I guess I'm on desert duty

I made a super-easy no-bake Nutella cheesecake last year. Does that count as pie?

eta: https://food52.com/recipes/39622-nigella-lawson-s-no-bake-nutella-cheesecake

I'm home relaxing after venturing out in the world where everyone is coughing, spreading germs wantonly, and being annoying in general. Lady had to stand one inch behind me at Old Navy, literally *snorting* with her friend as they discussed bacon-wrapped cream-cheese poppers made with banana peppers -- perhaps the most disgusting food I have ever had the displeasure of imagining. Every time I moved forward, she came with me, bumping me, snorting, repulsive, and too, too, too freaking close. I think my 10th dirty look and heavy sigh put a damper on the snort-laughter, which transformed to low, judgmental whispers, but she remained steadfastly glued in my shadow, one inch behind me, breathing down my neck. There was no reason for it. Not crowded. I wanted to punch her. Also, unrelated, I think Aunt Flo is on her way to town.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    watching a documentary on Chernobyl children
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    I am so done with my house.. now I am going to ice some cup cakes for a much well deserved treat to hubs and his hard work.. We both want massages but too tired to do anything about it... lol
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    I've got my hands wrapped tight around a rod that reeks of sweat; grunting , squeezing and breathing hard, with the words "PUSH IT..PUSH IT" echoing loudly all around me
  • slimgirljo15
    RunTimer wrote: »
    I've got my hands wrapped tight around a rod that reeks of sweat; grunting , squeezing and breathing hard, with the words "PUSH IT..PUSH IT" echoing loudly all around me

*spank* ..you are sooo naughty RT ..that's why we love ya :D
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Pretty much

Why ..I saw the anorexia thing ..but anorexics post here as well ...

Idk why I'm singled out, maybe I annoy people too much

I'm currently watching RHONY but at the moment trying to plan tomorrow's NYE festivities
  • synchkat
    RunTimer wrote: »

Oh RT. You're one of a kind
  • Karb_Kween
    Catching up on all the late night shenanigans here ..
    Good morning mfpers ..last day of 2016 for me ..

Bring on 2017..Im ready ..

HAPPPPPYY NEW YEAR Futuristic Jo
  • synchkat
    synchkat wrote: »

I made a super-easy no-bake Nutella cheesecake last year. Does that count as pie?

eta: https://food52.com/recipes/39622-nigella-lawson-s-no-bake-nutella-cheesecake

I'm home relaxing after venturing out in the world where everyone is coughing, spreading germs wantonly, and being annoying in general. Lady had to stand one inch behind me at Old Navy, literally *snorting* with her friend as they discussed bacon-wrapped cream-cheese poppers made with banana peppers -- perhaps the most disgusting food I have ever had the displeasure of imagining. Every time I moved forward, she came with me, bumping me, snorting, repulsive, and too, too, too freaking close. I think my 10th dirty look and heavy sigh put a damper on the snort-laughter, which transformed to low, judgmental whispers, but she remained steadfastly glued in my shadow, one inch behind me, breathing down my neck. There was no reason for it. Not crowded. I wanted to punch her. Also, unrelated, I think Aunt Flo is on her way to town.

Awww thanks...sadly I've no Nutella cause I'm one of like 2 peole in the world who doesn't like it
  • Karb_Kween
    I honestly wish they'd atleast let me delete the account instead of just leaving it up forever like Ghosts of MFP past
  • slimgirljo15
    Catching up on all the late night shenanigans here ..
    Good morning mfpers ..last day of 2016 for me ..

Bring on 2017..Im ready ..

HAPPPPPYY NEW YEAR Futuristic Jo

Aww thanks Pie :* hope you have a better 2017
  • agesmundo02
    agesmundo02 Posts: 4 Member
    Watching impractical Jokers...So funny!! And thinking about what I'm gonna do tonight :)
  • RoxieDawn
    Just finished chicken fajita quesadillas and looking forward sitting on my "kitten" the rest of the evening..
  • Karb_Kween
    Just finished chicken fajita quesadillas and looking forward sitting on my "kitten" the rest of the evening..

Recipe?
  • synchkat
    Just had dinner and not wanting to go out and buy the pie plates I forgot to get
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Watching the first 48
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,085 Member
    Wondering if I have enough mental energy to finish what needs to be finished for tomorrow, or if I just need to get up early and finish it then. Feeling beat.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016

Recipe?

I take onion, green peppers and chicken and stir fry in a pan with a little olive oil and fajita seasoning homeade. Cumin, Chili Powder, Black Pepper and Red Pepper Flakes (you can add salt, but I do not).. I add a little lime juice at the end of the cooking process and stir that about a minute longer.

I take a flour tortilla and lightly butter one side, and cook in a pan to toast it until crispy.. I then take them out of pan and fold them over like a taco shell and stuff them with the chicken fajita mixture.. You can cheese, salsa, sour cream etc..

I make this every single Friday night..