Oh god no. Not that.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,048 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Excitedly waiting.

For???

Idk, I feel excited that you're excited 🙈

Exciting weekend! It’s been forever since I’ve celebrated a bday like an adult. It’s usually just fun stuff with my kids. Which is good but nice to do something for myself.💗
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Excitedly waiting.

For???

Exciting weekend! It’s been forever since I’ve celebrated a bday like an adult. It’s usually just fun stuff with my kids. Which is good but nice to do something for myself.💗

I hope you have the best weekend ever 🤗 you deserve all the good things. Xo
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Excitedly waiting.

For???

Always make time for YOU! I hope you have the bestest birthday ever! 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sipping my coffee and reading posts ☕
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,144 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Back

I did this morning - actually was from the last program you sent me - rack pull - extensions- high and low cable rows and what not -

Just finishing brother. That’s similar to the one I’m running now too. Hope you had a great one!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Just wondering when I turned into such a party animal going to bed at 9pm on a Friday night.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Just wondering when I turned into such a party animal going to bed at 9pm on a Friday night.

Move out of Greenland for gods sake
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Typically this is me these days - I try to be in bed by 8-8:30’during the work week - but it’s birthday weekend this weekend so we will see how this goes
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Typically this is me these days - I try to be in bed by 8-8:30’during the work week - but it’s birthday weekend this weekend so we will see how this goes

I hope you’re having a blast brother.

• cowsfan12
    Options

Ha - my cousin and her fam were on the way here and broke down in OK - so now I’ve got a cooler full of beer I’ve got to drink - cause it ain’t gonna drink itself - I’ll have to put the phone down at some point - dont need to be drunk mfp’n in hur -
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Ha - my cousin and her fam were on the way here and broke down in OK - so now I’ve got a cooler full of beer I’ve got to drink - cause it ain’t gonna drink itself - I’ll have to put the phone down at some point - dont need to be drunk mfp’n in hur -

Wait, I'm doing it wrong?!
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

Wait, I'm doing it wrong?!

🍻
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Haha I think it would be hilarious! Post random drunk selfies 😂
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Haha I think it would be hilarious! Post random drunk selfies 😂

I’m in the same boat as @CoffeeNstilettos - my selfie days are over - but I’m not drunk yet so.. 😬😂

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options
    Wine and tv
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options

I haven't had a drink in 2 years and I can't sleep because of heartburn so drink away...I'll keep a eye on you and let you know if you're getting too wild 😆

Eta: enjoy your birthday weekend my friend 🤗
  • cowsfan12
    edited September 2022
    Options

I haven't had a drink in 2 years and I can't sleep because of heartburn so drink away...I'll keep a eye on you and let you know if you're getting too wild 😆

Eta: enjoy your birthday weekend my friend 🤗

This is awesome! And thank you!

ETA - sorry about the reflux that chit sucks
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    At the airport waiting for my son😊
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I should work but it's Saturday and I cant be bothered