What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,222 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the passenger seat as we drive through New York State where apparently it always rains
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the passenger seat as we drive through New York State where apparently it always rains
    Welcome!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I always forget you're in New York. My partner and I will be there in January.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Just rewatched the Stiffler dance-off from American wedding! Still funny after all these years
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Welcome!

We call my region mightaswellbecanada, but without the poutine and the healthcare.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Welcome!

We call my region mightaswellbecanada, but without the poutine and the healthcare.

😂 but you got the best pizza 😋
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Coffee and breakfast ☕
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Welcome!

😂 but you got the best pizza 😋
    Unfortunately, I live in the other New York 😥
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Welcome!

We're headed to the land of poutine and healthcare. Looks like the border will be awhile unfortunately
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    About to be hiking in the Sierra Nevada 😍
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »
    About to be hiking in the Sierra Nevada 😍

Don't get lost and take bear spray 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Going through my daughters school supplies from last year to see what she can use again. Came across something she wrote in her English class that I never seen before.
    now I'm crying h7rm4mv8wuw3.jpg
    no words ❤️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Going through my daughters school supplies from last year to see what she can use again. Came across something she wrote in her English class that I never seen before.
    no words ❤️

Me either ❤ For such a long time i felt bad for not being able to take care of them like I wanted to during that time but seeing this makes me see that they really saw how hard I was trying.

Now I'm looking at the corrections. Was her teacher wrong on the last one? I'm thinking maybe she was? 😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    no words ❤️

Me either ❤ For such a long time i felt bad for not being able to take care of them like I wanted to during that time but seeing this makes me see that they really saw how hard I was trying.

Now I'm looking at the corrections. Was her teacher wrong on the last one? I'm thinking maybe she was? 😅
    Both are correct that your daughter is wording is more elegant

Edit: Actually, no. The teacher’s correction is wrong
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    no words ❤️

Yes and it irked me (the incorrect correction, in case it wasn’t clear) 😂 What a sweet thing to find. You’ve done well, mama.

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,874 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    no words ❤️

Yes and it irked me (the incorrect correction, in case it wasn’t clear) 😂 What a sweet thing to find. You’ve done well, mama.
    I actually wondered if maybe if was corrected by another student (which, in addition to explaining the incorrect correction, would explain the misspelling of "wich" not being corrected). Wonderful and sweet, any way you look at it.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options
    no words ❤️

Both are correct that your daughter is wording is more elegant

Edit: Actually, no. The teacher’s correction is wrong
    no words ❤️

cmsienk wrote: »
    no words ❤️

I actually wondered if maybe if was corrected by another student (which, in addition to explaining the incorrect correction, would explain the misspelling of "wich" not being corrected). Wonderful and sweet, any way you look at it.

I suppose that's what we get when French people try to teach English 😅 now I'm irked she lost points for that. 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    edited September 2022
    Options

How lovely. What a thoughtful and kind girl you have
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Beautiful 💜