What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    All the posts regarding my age and my 37 year old kid were wonderful. 😂 You guys are fun. Nobody guessed 100% correctly.

Daddy is 52. Playtime was fun. I’m still removing Legos though. 😖😏
    How many daddies you got? I miss that other one. If you talk to him tell him I said hi

👋🤗
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Packing luncha4dv1azb8w8y.png
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,777 Member
    Options
    Replacing my sunglasses (on the way to the airport) before I go back out of town
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my oldest getting his hair cut. I think he’s asking for impossible things
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,543 Member
    Options
    Laying on my bed typing this while kinda watching drag racing and kinda nodding off.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Picking up my Starbucks mobile order
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Taking a breather after grocery shopping and before working out :)
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options
    Took a trip to Michaels and they are already putting Christmas decorations up.

I am bonkers for Christmas decor but have the decency to wait until November 1, please

Already?! I’m right there with you! This is too soon!
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options

I am bonkers for Christmas decor but have the decency to wait until November 1, please

Already?! I’m right there with you! This is too soon!

It was half Halloween and half Christmas, really weird seeing Santa next to Death - like I stepped into a Nightmare Before Christmas knockoff

Hahahaha I thoroughly enjoy this description 🤣🤣🤣. It also makes me want to watch that movie now lol!

• cmsienk
    Options
    Eating garlic fries at Gordon Biersch' at the airport. That outta keep the talkers away. 😅
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    lsd0e8z98m4v.gif
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Doing dishes before I yet again, go to work
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »
    Doing dishes before I yet again, go to work

Chop chop, hurry up.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022
    Options

When I went to Costco in July the Christmas stuff was out. I love decorating for Christmas too but it's way too early! 😅
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,543 Member
    Options

When I went to Costo in July the Christmas stuff was out. I love decorating for Christmas but it's way too early! 😅

Hobby Lobby started putting out Christmas decor in Aug.
    Like muffinz said, weird having Christmas and Halloween decor out at the same time.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022
    Options

When I went to Costco in July the Christmas stuff was out. I love decorating for Christmas too but it's way too early! 😅

Wtf, Costo, control yourself lol

I knew if someone was to point out the typo...it would be you 😅
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looking up the info and references for my Day 2 sketch. :)
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Wtf, Costo, control yourself lol

I knew if someone was to point out the typo...it would be you 😅

Omg, I didn't even notice that I did that or that you did it first

I blame our phones - Canadian cells don't want ppl to type Costco

fl3q8jh8dncx.gif

😂