Waiting....piano movers were early
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay awake. I think I slept 2 hours last night
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    About to make a pot of dark roast and chug it.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Just got back from a run, it was a little shorter than I wanted it to be because I saw a fox and I got scared and turned around 🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Looking up how to make a fake hand. Maybe Elmers glue?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Just got back from a run, it was a little shorter than I wanted it to be because I saw a fox and I got scared and turned around 🤣

I saw two coyotes this morning but I was in the car so it was just exciting and not scary.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022
    Options

I saw two coyotes this morning but I was in the car so it was just exciting and not scary.

There are some around my subdivision and there are bears too. Makes me run faster 😆
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

There are some around my subdivision and there are bears too. Makes me run faster 😆
    We have zombies and guys with trucknuts over here. Maybe I should try running again
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

We have zombies and guys with trucknuts over here. Maybe I should try running again

Please tell me you don't have trucknuts
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022
    Options

Zombies and tucknuts and bears, oh my

I am so sorry. That was very lame of me. But it came to me and I had to type it out.
    I was avoiding using a word that some people find offensive to describe a certain kind of male rural dweller. I have a lot of friends who use that word as a point of pride and I don’t want to be mean.

But yeah I have I think twice seen them out in the wild
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,747 Member
    Options
    Just ran to my room and inhaled a pbj because the client provided lunch was yuck.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

just use a real one it’s more authentic that way
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

just use a real one it’s more authentic that way
    Something something locally sourced
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Feeling short working with 2 other mechanics that are 6'7" and 6'2"
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Eating snacks for lunch bc I was too busy texting this morning to make lunch. 😑 I’m going to promise myself to eat a real meal for dinner.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,200 Member
    Options

I did ones out of jello once for a party. I've also made hand pies....like pies shaped like hands 🤣

If you find something to fill a glove then you can use the glove as the mold. I'm not crafty enough to know what to use
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I did ones out of jello once for a party. I've also made hand pies....like pies shaped like hands 🤣

If you find something to fill a glove then you can use the glove as the mold. I'm not crafty enough to know what to use
    Hand pies shaped like hands 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,520 Member
    Options

Paper Mache ?