• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Taking a breather at work
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,707 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Sitting in the Delta World Club in Nashville - where I've been for the last 3 hours and 20 minutes. It's comfortable, I'm getting work done for the next job, I've eaten decent food... but I just want to go home - so I can drive for hours in snow and freezing rain 😢🥶😨
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    Watching curling. I should go workout
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I just finished the last episode of the Sopranos and I thought my cable went out bc the screen just turned black..then I googled the ending and I'm not sure how I feel about it now
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    xfa76xty1nwb.jpeg
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    xfa76xty1nwb.jpeg

How long does it take you to wake up and get out the door?
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited February 2023
    Options
    xfa76xty1nwb.jpeg

When the kids are off from school as they are this week and I don’t have to spend a lot of time waking them and getting them on the bus I drink coffee for about 45 minutes, cook and eat breakfast for 20. And then it’s zip zip zip I’m out. Unless I walk on the treadmill at home instead of going to the gym

• Peachesnstuff
    Options
    xfa76xty1nwb.jpeg

When the kids are off from school as they are this week and I don’t have to spend a lot of time waking them and getting them on the bus I drink coffee for about 45 minutes, cook and eat breakfast for 20. And then it’s zip zip zip I’m out. Unless I walk on the treadmill at home instead of going to the gym

I should take some tips from you. My morning consists of hitting snooze three times, grabbing my coffee for the car ride, skipping breakfast, feeding the dogs, throwing my hair up, getting dressed, and out the door I go. Takes me about 20 minutes tops. Like you, I shower before bed.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    xfa76xty1nwb.jpeg

I should take some tips from you. My morning consists of hitting snooze three times, grabbing my coffee for the car ride, skipping breakfast, feeding the dogs, throwing my hair up, getting dressed, and out the door I go. Takes me about 20 minutes tops. Like you, I shower before bed.
    Your morning routine is my natural inclination and that is how I used to live.

I’m not exactly sure what changed. I think it might’ve had something to do with how badly my mind and body reacted to being sleep deprived when my babies were infants. I hate feeling that way.

When I’m sleep deprived I am lazy and eat poorly and I’m cranky and I snap at people and it makes me feel bad about myself so I go to bed early whenever I’m able. Having a plan helps me do that.

❤️

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i wish i could relax as well as you two in the morning.
    my alarm goes off i am in the shower, while coffee is brewing and i am out, dressed, poyr the coffee in a thermos grab my lunch and out the door in 30 minutes from the time the alarm goes off.
    Sadly, on the weekends it is not much different i am just not behind a wheel those days i get to enjoy my coffee while sitting on the sofa and i dont need an an alarm i am always wake 5 minutes before.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    Curling and wine and hoping it's a snow day (and being sad I couldn't drink the hot chocolate I just made) 6kdbuwow09b8.jpg
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    my alarm goes off i am in the shower, while coffee is brewing and i am out, dressed, poyr the coffee in a thermos grab my lunch and out the door in 30 minutes from the time the alarm goes off.
    Sadly, on the weekends it is not much different i am just not behind a wheel those days i get to enjoy my coffee while sitting on the sofa and i dont need an an alarm i am always wake 5 minutes before.

My dogs kindly wake me up at 6:30 a.m. on the weekends, there's no "sleeping in around here."

Funny thing is, I need to get out the door first thing in the morning or I'm useless for the rest of the day...even on weekends. I'm a morning person! Don't come near me after 8 p.m.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Coffee, water, ibuprofen, cat, dog
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Sounds like you’re naturally efficient!

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    xfa76xty1nwb.jpeg

I’m not exactly sure what changed. I think it might’ve had something to do with how badly my mind and body reacted to being sleep deprived when my babies were infants. I hate feeling that way.

When I’m sleep deprived I am lazy and eat poorly and I’m cranky and I snap at people and it makes me feel bad about myself so I go to bed early whenever I’m able. Having a plan helps me do that.

❤️

Going to bed early and getting plenty of sleep is addictive...or I. Officially old
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited February 2023
    Options
    xfa76xty1nwb.jpeg

❤️

Going to bed early and getting plenty of sleep is addictive...or I. Officially old
    Isn’t it great? Who knew it could feel so good
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    xfa76xty1nwb.jpeg

The fact that you framed your list is kinda 🔥