What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Crying. My hairdresser usually calls to confirm my appointment two days in advance but I just let it go to VM. This morning I listened to it bc I wanted to see what time my appointment was this evening. She actually cancelled my appointment!! 😭

Now I have to spend Christmas with my entire family that's been taking the shot. Which means I'll be the grayest chonk at the dinner table.

I feel a migraine coming on as I type this. The kind that lands me in bed for days. Ugh, I hate being sick for Christmas 🤥

I bet your family just looks forward to seeing you whether you’re a gray chonk or not. Also, you’re beautiful.

When I went to my sister’s wedding a couple of months ago all I could think about was how judgmental some members of my family are and the fact that I’ve gained weight since the last time they saw me. I had a good time anyway but I I know I’m gossip in someone’s mouth at this point.

Eta: also I hope that migraine isn’t as bad as you think it’s going to be. They *kitten* suck.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Crying. My hairdresser usually calls to confirm my appointment two days in advance but I just let it go to VM. This morning I listened to it bc I wanted to see what time my appointment was this evening. She actually cancelled my appointment!! 😭

Now I have to spend Christmas with my entire family that's been taking the shot. Which means I'll be the hottest chick at the dinner table.

I feel a migraine coming on as I type this. The kind that lands me in bed for days. Ugh, I hate being sick for Christmas 🤥

fify -

Hope you’re feeling better soon my friend
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Now I have to spend Christmas with my entire family that's been taking the shot. Which means I'll be the hottest chick at the dinner table.

fify -

I see love what you did there! 🖤
    I also hope you're feeling better, @Kashmirisme_314 😊
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    This_far wrote: »
    Watching gravity falls & not understanding one little bit

I miss Dipper and Mabel. That was prime time father daughter TV viewing.

I LOVED this show, though I wasn't a fan of the Weirdmageddon stuff, I loved the show, and wish they'd make more.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Preheating the oven for chocolate chip cookies
  • cowsfan12
    Options

fify -

cmsienk wrote: »

fify -

@cmsienk @cowsfan12
    🥺 Thank you both!

I'm fine. I also think I'm being way too hard on myself because I'm overwhelmed, overworked, and not prioritizing myself. I'll work on that. ❤️

557yvd4x475e.gif
  • cowsfan12
    Options

fify -

cmsienk wrote: »

fify -

@cmsienk @cowsfan12
    🥺 Thank you both!

I'm fine. I also think I'm being way too hard on myself because I'm overwhelmed, overworked, and not prioritizing myself. I'll work on that. ❤️

557yvd4x475e.gif

Are you volunteering? Because even that sounds way too exhausting. A nice 8 hrs of solid sleep will suffice.

If by chance you are volunteering, I'll email you my Christmas list. I promise I'm not expensive

I’ll send a bottle of wine and some melatonin your way 😉
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Baking chocolate Chip cookies
    Apparently sanate favourite
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Fido and I on a winter solstice road trip. 210 miles NYC to Little Falls NY. My ancestors probably think I'm nuts traveling on the darkest night of the year. Should be home sacrificing someone in the Wickerman to ensure the sun comes back.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    This is my lunchtime experiment. I’ve never been able to do this angle before. Technically, I still can’t but I’m getting closer.
    v62qjzo0y15x.jpeg

You are far, far better than I am so keep up the good work.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Bent over from the new antibiotics the doctor has me on for a sinus infection from hell.
    Happy Friday Eve!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Sitting on the couch with wine cause I worked hard at skating today
  • TamraLynn78
    TamraLynn78 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wrapped up work early to do some last minute shopping. It’s a little early in the day, but I decided to watch Christmas Story 2 and enjoy an old fashioned. Life is good 😊
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Marshaling the troops to CLEAN. THIS. HOUSE.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Sitting with some wine and a Christmas movie while I look up the recipe for roasting strawberries