What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I take garbage out and miss things around here.. I need to stop doing chores.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Laughing like a fool about how @GnothiSeauton23 and his lady parts get threads shut down.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Honestly, I'm shocked a few other ones haven't been closed yet.

I find it hilarious that they'll shut a thread down, but leave it in place for all to see.

They will clean it up. Probably 75% of the crap I post gets deleted

You're so bad.

Not bad. Just a dirty mouth

Damn.
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ummmm chewing gum....cinnamon mentos....pretty good...kinda spicy on the tongue but overall I'm having a great time!!!!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the clock to hit 4:45 so I can go. Is it stupid of me to sit here and wait if I have nothing to do and if we really don't clock in and out except based on the honor system?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Trying to make my new uniform fit better and less ugly. I wish I could just buy that fabric and make me a nice set from scratch
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    removing my clothes so i can hop in the shower and defrost
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Thinking I need to stay off the main forums until January is over. And maybe February. Y'all are more fun anyway.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,124 Member
    Options
    Trying to get the energy up to get in another ride on the bike trainer.
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    listening to tariq nasheed podcast
  • candythorns
    candythorns Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    On my stationary bike
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,124 Member
    Options
    Wondering why this thread doesn't show me new posts or open up at the post following the last one I read. It is getting frustrating. Not as frustrating as the newbies with their misinformation, but frustrating.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Wondering why this thread doesn't show me new posts or open up at the post following the last one I read. It is getting frustrating. Not as frustrating as the newbies with their misinformation, but frustrating.

Mines doing the same. It happens every now and then, but you'll know there's a new post when it's at the top or near the top of the thread.
  • md78245
    md78245 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Watching the championship game