What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Looking at the snow storming outside, and thinking that driving to a nearby town might not be a good idea.

I'm going by the time I want to leave in 45 minutes my van I cleaned off isn't covered with snow again
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Just finished the very last sip of coffee, its time to get moving and I need 15 more minutes..
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Wondering what the hell I'm still doing at work when everyone else has left lol
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Chatting with some dude who's bored at work.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Knowing him, most likely... :lol:
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Stop making me blush. :blush:
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm putting on leg warmers, and my super sexy boots and heading out in the snow to go to the rink. I gotta go early so I can stick my skates under a hair dryer. :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Looking at the snow storming outside, and thinking that driving to a nearby town might not be a good idea.

I'm going by the time I want to leave in 45 minutes my van I cleaned off isn't covered with snow again

By the afternoon it is going to rain instead of snow, but for now the snow gets heavier and the wind gets stronger as time goes by. Years back I would have went, but now, not so much if I don't have to.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

By the afternoon it is going to rain instead of snow, but for now the snow gets heavier and the wind gets stronger as time goes by. Years back I would have went, but now, not so much if I don't have to.

MY husband drove into work cause he didn't want to be around people or walk to the subway. He will have a fun drive home
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am in the back of an Entec station with a flat tire. I hate this stupid car.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Bummer! Hope you get it fixed quickly. I have changed more tires than I ever wanted to. I remember being 16 and my dad taking me out to my first car, telling me I can't go anywhere till I learned to change a tire. I so hated him at that moment but have thanked him a hundred times since. I have horrible luck with tires.
  • Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sitting in Nowhere, CO waiting for my contractor to show up 2 hours late
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

That stinks. Hopefully you can get if fixed soon and be on your way.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if I should wait till 12 to eat or just eat now. Also first world problems.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Trying to decide if I should wait till 12 to eat or just eat now. Also first world problems.

This is me every day. Also, should I eat dinner at 5 instead of 6? Come on body, get on schedule!
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Making a frog in a hole and black coffee... favorite breakfast
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »

This is me every day. Also, should I eat dinner at 5 instead of 6? Come on body, get on schedule!

Eating now usually wins. I try to have a good amount of protein to satisfy till lunch, but it's not quite enough.

This sounded way naughtier then I meant.