What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Contemplating making Crazyravr's Protein Cheesecake (Thank you for sharing it on the "What do your meals look like" thread) ... Wondering if I have the ingredients to make it right now. Hmmm
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Contemplating making Crazyravr's Protein Cheesecake (Thank you for sharing it on the "What do your meals look like" thread) ... Wondering if I have the ingredients to make it right now. Hmmm

this recipe does not disappoint!! :)
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    Nothing I'm so bored lol
  • sandrairenek
    sandrairenek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Drinking a latte, browsing MFP, and throwing the ball back and forth across the house for my french bulldog.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Your Pecan bread did not disappoint either Roxie - Bless your heart! :)<3

All our friends loved them. We baked batches and tasted one ... My sister had a problem sharing them - Day 1 ~tasted great. Day 2~ OMG ... Well worth our time searching for fresh pecans. Had to sneak them into the baskets, before she noticed I had done so. The longer it sits, the better they'd tasted ... Her logic was, they will not miss what they have not tasted, whereas she was going to miss it. Lol. THANK YOU!

Darn it >:) - We're out of cream cheese and raspberries, so I am forced to postpone making the Cheesecake. Ughhh!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Your Pecan bread did not disappoint either Roxie - Bless your heart! :)<3

All our friends loved them. We baked batches and tasted one ... My sister had a problem sharing them - Day 1 ~tasted great. Day 2~ OMG ... Well worth our time searching for fresh pecans. Had to sneak them into the baskets, before she noticed I had done so. The longer it sits, the better they'd tasted ... Her logic was, they will not miss what they have not tasted, whereas she was going to miss it. Lol. THANK YOU!

Darn it >:) - We're out of cream cheese and raspberries, so I am forced to postpone making the Cheesecake. Ughhh!

OMG.. that is awesome.. :) and you are right they are even better after they sit. All the flavors and the texture just gets better after the first day they are made.

You gotta make this cheesecake recipe.. I make it every single week. :)
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Playing super nintendo
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Bout to get on the roof. This could be the end.

what the heck you gonna do on the roof?

She has exhibitionist tendencies...

Safety net? I hope!!!

Cleaned out the gutters with hubby. Every minute sucked. But I didn't fall off.

The end was NOT near! pheeewww.. had me worried there for a minute or two!
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just come off the beach and now watching a movie !
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Safety net? I hope!!!

Honestly I think I hate homeownership

No gutters, but we do have to maintain.. and I especially hate trimming bushes and tress, cutting grass, edging.. we do all this so my neighbors do not think I live in a house like the Munsters..

I need a tiny home on wheels.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Safety net? I hope!!!

Honestly I think I hate homeownership

No gutters, but we do have to maintain.. and I especially hate trimming bushes and tress, cutting grass, edging.. we do all this so my neighbors do not think I live in a house like the Munsters..

I need a tiny home on wheels.

I need a couple of those on the property for my shoes. Lol.
    For a family of five, I like the square footage of the house, but when you consider that every inch of it either needs to be restored, gutted or maintained, I feel like maybe we bit off more than we can chew. Or more than I want to chew on a Sunday anyways.

Good one!! lol

Our weekends are always spent doing house stuff.. usually outside, fixing and repairing. We have a 17 year old home, and they do not get built better cause they are newer.. They are built with cheap crap that has to be replaced all the time.

We are in the process of buying land and customizing building plans for our final home! We really want to live away from the world, no neighbors, and can walk around naked on acres of land and no one can see and no stairs!!
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Inputting grades
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Watching my cowboys get destroyed -____-
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Just finishing eating.. a lot.