• _Huntsman_
    _Huntsman_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Whilst on MFP I am watching a couple of episodes of Quantico
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Watching Sex and the City, drinking and chatting with a new MFP friend. :smiley:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Trying to be happy that Seattle lost, but find that hard to do being that Atlanta won.
  • ChrissyDomer
    ChrissyDomer Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    8epp6l0d85kc.jpg

Self explanatory lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ i did that at lunch today.. :)

Waiting 30 minutes for an on demand movie.. nothing ever on tv, paying for a movie on sat night...uuugggg!
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ummmm shopping online for fancy socks...they are like normal socks only have fun and fancy designs on them....you know for business wear and all. You wear the the exact same as you would say...and athletic sock...or like crew sock...the main difference is they are just...you know...fancy....
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    chrissyw30 wrote: »
    dantew04 wrote: »
    Watching Deadpool

Ryan Reynolds..... hubba hubba :p

Yes! If Ryan Reynolds goes missing, he's safe in my closet no worries lol

Years ago on OK Cupid I came across someone using a picture of Ryan Reynolds. It was an obscure pic of him with beard and all, looking like a mountain man that I had seen before. Not sure if it was from a movie or not. I wanted to message that guy and be like "Hi Ryan! What brings you to Ok Cupid???" lol I wonder how many girls he fooled.

Lol! I bet he fooled many on there. That's sad though, probably just a pic collector

If I saw him now, I'd totally send him a smart *kitten* message. I also saw pics that looked just like a really hot veteran I follow on FB. I did message him and said he looks just like so and so. The pics were down next time I looked. lol

Hahah! Gotta love those fake profiles..omg. Lol. Who do they think they are fooling? Lol

Prob gets them lots of noodz. lol

They do fool some. I noticed one I called out in the catfish thread the other say who's using a pic of a model has a couple of friends who I'm sure he's duping right now

Honestly, I don't feel bad for girls who are being duped and send noodz. Have some class and just send panty pics. >:)

Hello! My name's Ryan. Have we met? :)>:)
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Ummmm shopping online for fancy socks...they are like normal socks only have fun and fancy designs on them....you know for business wear and all. You wear the the exact same as you would say...and athletic sock...or like crew sock...the main difference is they are just...you know...fancy....

You're.... Fancy

Oooooh hey youuuu...I like when you randomly pop up on my posts...it's like a nice lil surprise!!! Like...hey!!! It's her!!! I know her!!!
  • enrosa23
    enrosa23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Watching Barcelona !! Go Messi
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Watching the patriots game
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Logging my final snack before bed.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Just gone 7:15am here in England Land and I'm having a cup of tea.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Letting my dinner settle..ughh Im stuffed
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Wondering why im up at 6AM on my day off
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Watching the sun come up..waiting on everyone to wake up.. I think I will make cinnamon bread and mess up my clean kitchen.